Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

unknown but no 'new' ones will be in 'heaven'
Unlike you and the rest of you pompous, and basically unscholarly commenters, I provide the links.
This link is to Alexander Tsiaras founder and CEO of StoryMD classic TED talk...
"From Conception to Birth"

Two times Tsiaras used the term "divinity".
1st use of "divinity".
"Even though I am a mathematician, I look at this with marvel of how do these instruction sets not make these mistakes
as they build what is us?
It's a mystery, it's magic, it's
divinity.

2nd use
So perfectly organized a structure, it was hard not to attribute divinity to it.
Why use the term "divinity"? No other answer, at this time but to attribute to divinity.

Just playing it safe.

If you don't have a problem in your area, how is buying into their fear and paranoia "playing it safe"? If anything, falling for the lies and propaganda is actually making things worse because it's not solving the real problem, which is an outdated and unworkable immigration system.

Joe Biden is stopping, and deporting far more illlegal border crossers than Donald Trump every did. Instead of giving Sec. Myorkas the additional funding for more support for processing migrants and speeding up the refugee process at the Southern Border, the Republicans are refusing to do anything that might given Biden a victory here.

This is endangering your safety and security. Trump First!!!!

Unlike you and the rest of you pompous, and basically unscholarly commenters, I provide the links.
This link is to Alexander Tsiaras founder and CEO of StoryMD classic TED talk...

1st use of "divinity".
"Even though I am a mathematician, I look at this with marvel of how do these instruction sets not make these mistakes
divinity.

2nd use
So perfectly organized a structure, it was hard not to attribute divinity to it.
Why use the term "divinity"? No other answer, at this time but to attribute to divinity.

If the process is driven by "divinity", why do more than 25% of these "instructions" go awry and the fetus is lost because due to miscarriage? Most miscarriages take place because the "divine instructions" run amok, and critical systems fail to develop as designed.

How can it be "so perfectly organized a structure" when more than 25% of all pregnancies are not perfectly organized at all, and the result is not viable?

1st use of "divinity".
divinity.

2nd use

I provide links just like yours.

If the process is driven by "divinity", why do more than 25% of these "instructions" go awry and the fetus is lost because due to miscarriage? Most miscarriages take place because the "divine instructions" run amok, and critical systems fail to develop as designed.

How can it be "so perfectly organized a structure" when more than 25% of all pregnancies are not perfectly organized at all, and the result is not viable?
Who the hell are you? Are you an expert in " Biochemists and biophysicists study the chemical and physical principles of living things and of biological processes."?

What are your links that show proof of your personal, subjective and unproven opinions?

If you don't have a problem in your area, how is buying into their fear and paranoia "playing it safe"? If anything, falling for the lies and propaganda is actually making things worse because it's not solving the real problem, which is an outdated and unworkable immigration system.

Joe Biden is stopping, and deporting far more illlegal border crossers than Donald Trump every did. Instead of giving Sec. Myorkas the additional funding for more support for processing migrants and speeding up the refugee process at the Southern Border, the Republicans are refusing to do anything that might given Biden a victory here.

Migrants aren't a problem here (yet). I'm an older guy living alone, off the main drag. Very vulnerable to invasion, break-ins, burglary. :(

Last edited:

We have corrupted ourselves genetically, as they did before the flood. No worries, God is going to correct this. :omg:

We aren't the world's saviors. You feed and house them if that's what you believe

You are the richest nation in the world. Your claims that you are not the “worlds saviours” sound very hollow coming from a nation which claims to be founded upon Christian traditions.

So much for “Faith, Hope and Charity”.

Other nations are doing much much more for refugees and displaced people, including helping refugees which were created by US policies.

So many of the central American refugees are at your door because of US policies. You are very much responsible for the situation these people find themselves in.

There is no such thing as "corrupting yourself genetically". When you start parroting the propaganda of white supremacists, you prove you truly are "deplorable".
I don't mean breeding with minorities. Diet, lifestyle, even stress can affect your DNA negatively which can weaken us as a species over time.

Other nations are doing much much more for refugees and displaced people, including helping refugees which were created by US policies.
The worst U.S. policy is our tolerance and even encouragement of drug use. Of course, this is a liberal thing, as liberals are five times more likely to use drugs than conservatives.

Those people you call criminals have never attacked our Capitol. And most of them are better workers than most people born here.
Well, by definition, entering the US illegally is a crime, but more importantly some are really bad people and also do not have the work ethic you refer to.

Fact is, walls work. Not perfectly, but with great effectiveness, and the crisis we are witnessing currently is due entirely due to President Biden's deliberate actions to prevent the construction of effective border barriers.

Regards,
Jim

Well, by definition, entering the US illegally is a crime, but more importantly some are really bad people and also do not have the work ethic you refer to.

Fact is, walls work. Not perfectly, but with great effectiveness, and the crisis we are witnessing currently is due entirely due to President Biden's deliberate actions to prevent the construction of effective border barriers.

Border barriers are a joke. $50.00 of tools from the home depot, you've beaten the border barriers.

If you guys really wanted to stop the flow, go after the people who hire them and staff immigration agencies with enough manpower to quickly resolve cases.

Peaceful pro-life protesters found guilty in court and can get 10 years or so. This is not good for the near future. We will demand all protesters like on the streets or stopping traffic be treated the same way as examples. A lot of long-term felons coming. We must make prison time fair for all. You gotta love some of the laws we enacted. Joe is evil. He called it Heaven on Earth. Just like those Left behind flicks with the anti christ. In reality we need to stop going down this path. It does not end with one specific group. Progs are acting like the redneck laws from another era.

Border barriers are a joke. $50.00 of tools from the home depot, you've beaten the border barriers.

Nah. Texas says its illegal border crossings at Shelby park went from 1000 per day to zero after installing the razor wire Biden is trying to remove.

Israel began construction of its border wall in 2002. Its effectiveness is undeniable...

Israeli_deaths_total.png

Source:

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back