35,000 to 50,000 Protesters?

Ask the guy who said it.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Who wasn't calling for the city to be burned down? Huh? Who?

you mean the one in your quote?

In which quote?

I highlighted it in blue for you, you really are a dumb shit. Are you going to start whacking your business on trees again to prove how macho you are?

One more time. Who did I erroneously accuse of wanting the city of Philadelphia to burn down? Name.

He wasn't calling for the city to be burned down. You're an idiot who can't recognize sarcasm. He was making fun of you. My God man, no wonder you don't get jokes until later and have to laugh alone

Who wasn't calling for the city to be burned down? Huh? Who?

you mean the one in your quote?

In which quote?

I highlighted it in blue for you, you really are a dumb shit. Are you going to start whacking your business on trees again to prove how macho you are?

One more time. Who did I erroneously accuse of wanting the city of Philadelphia to burn down? Name.

I highlighted it in blue for you like five times in YOUR posts, what about that was unclear to you?

I want you to tell me who you were referring to, but I want you to do it in a double entendra derived from a spoonerism of their username after you change each syllable to a phonetically correct but different spelling

Who are you referring to when you say "he". I would wager that you don't know who I am talking about. You are speaking from a position of ignorance.

It's in your fricking quote, moron

What? In which quote?

You fucked up.....just admit it.

The quote I highlighted in blue for you

You are having a hard time telling me who I said wanted the city to burn. Why is that?

I highlighted it in blue for you like five times, what was unclear to you about that?

Didn't see any highlight. Someone did suggest that he'd like to see the city of Philadelphia burn down. And it wasn't sarcasm.

So....when will you admit that you were talking out of your ass?

Somehow I don't think Americans want a Democrat operative as a NBC political analyst who is supposedly neutral.

It's in your fricking quote, moron

What? In which quote?

You fucked up.....just admit it.

The quote I highlighted in blue for you

You are having a hard time telling me who I said wanted the city to burn. Why is that?

I highlighted it in blue for you like five times, what was unclear to you about that?

Didn't see any highlight. Someone did suggest that he'd like to see the city of Philadelphia burn down. And it wasn't sarcasm.

So....when will you admit that you were talking out of your ass?

Go back to posts for example 121 and click "click to expand"

Who is the "he" in your first sentence here, kaz

I highlighted the post, who said it was clear. As for having to name that which I already highlighted, I don't take orders from you. Unless you take them from me too, so prove it by following my instructions. Here is is again:

kaz said:
I want you to tell me who you were referring to, but I want you to do it in a double entendra derived from a spoonerism of their username after you change each syllable to a phonetically correct but different spelling

I highlighted the post, who said it was clear. As for having to name that which I already highlighted, I don't take orders from you. Unless you take them from me too, so prove it by following my instructions. Here is is again:

kaz said:

You have lost. I have explained it to you. You have refused to admit your error. It is to be expected. You are a nutbag, after all.

Somehow I don't think Americans want a Democrat operative as a NBC political analyst who is supposedly neutral.

Ridiculous. There is nothing in any email that suggests that Todd is a democratic operative. Please.....stick to the facts.

He suggests who should speak with whom. Also is seen as someone who would pass along what should be reported and how.

kaz said:

You have lost. I have explained it to you. You have refused to admit your error. It is to be expected. You are a nutbag, after all.

Yes, you explained it to me, it wasn't the quote in your quote that talked about Philadelphia burning, it was a different reference. Instead of saying, gosh, I see why you thought that, but I meant a different reference than the one IN MY QUOTE, you go with you should have known that, kaz!

You have issues, dude

Ridiculous. There is nothing in any email that suggests that Todd is a democratic operative. Please.....stick to the facts.

He suggests who should speak with whom. Also is seen as someone who would pass along what should be reported and how.

Nope. He was simply producing a show. Making decisions to get the best ratings. It's what he does.

Last edited:

kaz said:

Yes, you explained it to me, it wasn't the quote in your quote that talked about Philadelphia burning, it was a different reference. Instead of saying, gosh, I see why you thought that, but I meant a different reference than the one IN MY QUOTE, you go with you should have known that, kaz!

You have issues, dude

Of course I do. When you fuck up....it is me with the issues. Naturally.

And..my first reply to you told you that you had the wrong idea. Clearly.

Nope. He was simply providing a show. Making decisions to get the best ratings. It's what he does.

:lmao:

Gee, I thought producers did that. He was "providing" for someone else's "show".

If they are protesting for Sanders, they are idiots. He is still backing Hillary, even now. If they are protesting that they THOUGHT Sanders was unbiased and had their best interests at heart and took their money they THOUGHT was going to back HIM and are now pissed off that even HE is just as corrupt as HER....good.

Nope. He was simply providing a show. Making decisions to get the best ratings. It's what he does.

Gee, I thought producers did that. He was "providing" for someone else's "show".

You know you are on firm ground when you focus in on the auto fill error.

kaz said:

You have issues, dude

Of course I do. When you fuck up....it is me with the issues. Naturally.

And..my first reply to you told you that you had the wrong idea. Clearly.

There was a quote about burning Philadelphia in your quote, which you kept pretending wasn't there. Your indignation is feigned

Forum List

Back