2016 Presidential Election

The far left did that in 20-07 if I remember, about GWB.

You live in Germany and are learning again just how disturbed are some on our far right and far left.

Just so you can get to know me better, I am indeed an American, I just live in Germany.

And yes, some lefties jumped over the cliff over President Bush. They were also batshit crazy.

I was one of those DEMS whom DEMS did not like in 2004 when I kept looking at the state polling data and concluded that it was advantage: Bush now matter how you wanted to slice it. Some lefties wanted to claim that he stole that election. He did not.

And neither did Obama steal 2012.

So, I already have experience with batshit crazy lefties as well. Only right now, there are just so many more of those batshit crazy righties.

Believe me, if the 2016 numbers start to point to a GOP win, I will report them every bit as vigorously. But it still looks like a massive draft movement for Hillary, she will run and she will likely win.

The far left did that in 20-07 if I remember, about GWB.

You live in Germany and are learning again just how disturbed are some on our far right and far left.

Just so you can get to know me better, I am indeed an American, I just live in Germany.

And yes, some lefties jumped over the cliff over President Bush. They were also batshit crazy.

I was one of those DEMS whom DEMS did not like in 2004 when I kept looking at the state polling data and concluded that it was advantage: Bush now matter how you wanted to slice it. Some lefties wanted to claim that he stole that election. He did not.

And neither did Obama steal 2012.

So, I already have experience with batshit crazy lefties as well. Only right now, there are just so many more of those batshit crazy righties.

Believe me, if the 2016 numbers start to point to a GOP win, I will report them every bit as vigorously. But it still looks like a massive draft movement for Hillary, she will run and she will likely win.

The difference being that those batshit crazy lefties ( nameless as they seem to be ) were told by other lefties that they were batshit crazy. They did not get taken seriously.

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

Obama is doing such a good job, I can't blame him for staying another 4, 8, or even 32 years. He's a young man, doing a great job. I think we have too many elections and probably should just make him President for life.

There'll be no need for martial law.

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

Obama is doing such a good job, I can't blame him for staying another 4, 8, or even 32 years. He's a young man, doing a great job. I think we have too many elections and probably should just make him President for life.

Obama should stay in office as long as the free birth control is made available.

Where do you people come from?

Can someone please tell me why rw's refuse to learn anything about their own government?

kkline - You need to go back under your bed and get to work polishing those guns.

Now you've gone and done it. You'll make them go all nutty on us and my bet is that it won't be long before some uninformed, ignorant idiot says something really dumb like --

"Obama should stay in office as long as the free birth control is made available".

Read the Obamacare tax thread folks. Obama needs to pray that state recall elections of federal officials do not apply even to those officials elected solely by the state in question. Without that kind of federal judgement he stands a better than 10% chance of being thrown out of office by impeachment. The other and 19 times bigger shoe drops just after the 2014 election to reduce consumption and therefore GDP 1/1/15.

The electorate is likely to be somewhat peeved at our little friend in the White House and proceed to demonstrate that.

"Without that kind of federal judgement he stands a better than 10% chance of being thrown out of office by impeachment."

Oh, my. He stands no chance of impeachment after the 2014 elections. Boehner and Ryan would never permit for starters,

Owe Bama will leave office at the end of his term. Thank God. Then I guess we'll have 4 more years of Democratic lunacy when Hillary takes over. The dumb asses in America who vote Democratic will ensure they have more of the same horse shit going on that has been going on since Owe Bama got elected. America, as we knew it, is going down the tubes.

The bigger question is, should Obama leave office, what country might offer him asylum. Despite having declared the world would love America if only he were elected he's managed to piss off most world leaders. Though Raul might have a soft spot. Or even that Saudi fella wot loves being grovelled before.

And then the flying unicorns will fart beautiful rainbows!

:cuckoo:

Bill Clinton's popularity with Americans show how fragile the weakening umbrella coalition of the far right haa become.

The more the merrier! I love those 8 person debates.

Raise your hand if you will repeal Obamacare.

And don't forget to have your audience boo really loudly at gay soldiers and clap upon hearing about someone dying because he didn't have health insurance. And don't forget to lump all Latinos into one group: "illegals". And don't forget to call women who are pro-birth-control "sluts". Because nothing tells a group of voters how much you like them and want their vote than by shitting all over them and then getting all indignant when they turn their backs on you...

Forum List

Back