Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Like any good Mafia Don, Trump does not put things in writing.
But he also does not shut up

There is sufficient paper trail to show Trumps involvement. Cohen will be there to connect the dots.
When your case relies on a well-known professional liar, it’s best not to mention his name so often.
Rather than provide a reasonable explanation of events related to Stormy Daniels, Trump denies everything and claims everyone is lying except for him

The jury will have to decide whom to believe
How do you know what Trump will testify to?

When the Civil service is dominated by one party, it defeats the purpose of the system.

That is why we established Civil Service, so that they will not be partisan hires for whoever is in power

That is why we have the Hatch Act which bans participation in partisan politics or influencing employees on political issues

That is why we established Civil Service, so that they will not be partisan hires for whoever is in power

That is why we have the Hatch Act which bans participation in partisan politics or influencing employees on political issues

Worthless. If they are hardcore progressives they will work to subvert any Republican President in office.

Worthless. If they are hardcore progressives they will work to subvert any Republican President in office.
I worked 33 years in the Civil Service
For the most part, I did not know the political affiliation of those I worked with. It was something we did not discuss.
I was forbidden to discuss political affiliation with those that I hired
I went through seven Presidents of both parties. We generally just continued to do our jobs as we always had. Civil Service provides continuity between administrations

When your case relies on a well-known professional liar, it’s best not to mention his name so often.

How do you know what Trump will testify to?

Old gasbag will lose if he testifies. Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, David Pecker and Karen McDougall all tell the same story.

I worked 33 years in the Civil Service
For the most part, I did not know the political affiliation of those I worked with. It was something we did not discuss.
I was forbidden to discuss political affiliation with those that I hired
I went through seven Presidents of both parties. We generally just continued to do our jobs as we always had. Civil Service provides continuity between administrations

33 years ago and now are two different things.

Right now it provides Dems with sand in the gears when a Republican takes office.

Each Civil Service position has qualification standards

What make yo think they were not met?

If not, the hire can be challenged

How, when they’ll just say they cannot comment on ongoing personnel matters?

A person would file an appeal in accordance with the law above.

The above would also apply to candidates for a position that were not selected where they think they were more qualified than the candidate selected.

There are also options to file and EEOC complaint if the applicant feels they were discriminated against base on specific criteria (race, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, etc.)

W

Last edited:
33 years ago and now are two different things.

Right now it provides Dems with sand in the gears when a Republican takes office.

You are making shit up

The same Civil Service laws apply today as when I left six years ago.

Trump was upset with the Civil Service and created his “Deep State” nonsense because they followed existing laws instead of his partisan demands

You are making shit up

The same Civil Service laws apply today as when I left six years ago.

Trump was upset with the Civil Service and created his “Deep State” nonsense because they followed existing laws instead of his partisan demands

No, they followed their own political beliefs and did everything they could to stop his policies.

A person would file an appeal in accordance with the law above.

The above would also apply to candidates for a position that were not selected where they were more qualified than the candidate selection.

There are also options to file and EEOC complaint if the applicant feels they were discriminated against base on specific criteria (race, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, etc.)

W

When I was on job selection panel, we would go through applications and review against the job standards. You were either qualified for the position or not.
Those that were qualified went to the selecting official where he could interview and select the person he wanted for the job.
As a supervisor, I found it best to select the “Best Suited” for the job rather than the “Best Qualified”
The Best Qualified would generally stay on the job a year and then look for something better. The Best Suited would stick around for years.

No, they followed their own political beliefs and did everything they could to stop his policies.
I can’t argue with your fantasies
All I can do is rely on my decades in Civil Service to relate how the system actually works
There were few things a Civil Servant could do to get fired.
One was losing your Security Clearance, the other was engaging in partisan politics on the job.

I can’t argue with your fantasies
All I can do is rely on my decades in Civil Service to relate how the system actually works
There were few things a Civil Servant could do to get fired.
One was losing your Security Clearance, the other was engaging in partisan politics on the job.

Lies.

You are parroting what makes Trump so dangerous

While President, Trump was frustrated with Civil Servants who told him that they could not do what he was demanding because it violated existing laws and policies.
Trump has already stated he plans to change Civil Service and replace key Civil Servants with partisan leaders who are loyal to him.

Forum List

Back