2016 Presidential Election

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

Yes he will leave office after his second term.

Only paranoid idiots think otherwise.

The bigger question is, should Obama leave office, what country might offer him asylum. Despite having declared the world would love America if only he were elected he's managed to piss off most world leaders. Though Raul might have a soft spot. Or even that Saudi fella wot loves being grovelled before.

These right wing wet-dreams really are Hillaryous!!!

I dream of women with incredibly beautiful tits. They dream of the POTUS getting impeached. Who is crazier?

I report. You decide.

:D

Last edited:
Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.
In 2000 I got involved with a bunch of kooks on yahoo messenger, one of them was running for president, and he was telling us how there will not be 2004 or 2008 election. same exact thing you are saying. people say weird crap for money AND - they all need DONATIONS to continue their extensive research to bring you the truth.

I believe that is a fair question considering everything that has happened over the past five years. I don't believe there will be another president after Obama.
It isn't a fair question, it is a stupid one. Just about any five years has "everything that has happened" yet here we are hundreds of years later with the most consistently stable transfer of executive power in the world happening right on schedule, every time.

so have the Chinese who have their troops down in Mexico at this writing. ( in such great numbers even the cartels are in fear )
You are gullible, this has been debunked to death.

Yeah....but who? Are these people still here?
What is funny is those on the left who predicted Bush would declare martial law sounded exactly the same as the ones of the right do now. Same script = patriot act, police state, etc.

Example from 2008:

It is NOT entirely impossible that this financial meltdown will give Bush the opportunity to declare a national emergency.

Thanks to the patriot act, and the laws long in place thanks to the war on drugs, the police state is ready willing and maybe even able to see to it that order is restored under the jackboot of political expediency.

Our Constitutional, electoral process has been stable since 1801.

The one major challenge to it was dealt with properly.

Anyone who is suggesting otherwise is trying to get into your pocket book.

He just might.I thought clinton wouldnt leave office though so he'll probably leave.only thing is obama being out of office wont solve the problem.they will make sure and have the next one be just as evil and corrupt as he is.that will always continue to happen in every election as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.

The bigger question is, should Obama leave office, what country might offer him asylum. Despite having declared the world would love America if only he were elected he's managed to piss off most world leaders. Though Raul might have a soft spot. Or even that Saudi fella wot loves being grovelled before.

These right wing wet-dreams really are Hillaryous!!!

I dream of women with incredibly beautiful tits. They dream of the POTUS getting impeached. Who is crazier?

I report. You decide.

:D

I know.these nutcases always keep dreaming that a president will get impeached some day.:lol::lol::lol::lol: thya must live in a fairytale land this one dude i used to know lives in,believing that there is not one different law for a politician than there is for us.:lol:

Is Obama Planning A Communist Coup D?état In 2016?

According to details exposed in Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video, not only could Obama be in bed with the communist Chinese, but Obama may in fact be planning a communist coup d’état at the end of his term in 2016!

According to details exposed in Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video, not only could Obama be in bed with the communist Chinese, but Obama may in fact be planning a communist coup d’état at the end of his term in 2016!

Tell ya what.......................if Obama seeks a third term (totally against the Constitution), I will gladly pay 1,000 dollars to every person who thinks he will.

However...........................

If you accept the bet and lose because Obama only served 2 terms, you owe me 1,000 dollars.

The same was said of Bush. Obama will leave as scheduled, the luminati would have it no other way. :D

I'm sure He is contemplating how He might get away with it. Is anyone really certain that His recent purge of the military wasn't intended to filter out those who believed in defending The U.S. Constitution rather than The Liar-in-Chief personally?

I do believe it would be fun to watch him try for it.

Obama can't run for a third term. That would be illegal.

No, I think they may elect his sister though.

$obama as woman.jpg

:doubt: Seriously?

Poor boy.

Tell ya what.......................if Obama seeks a third term (totally against the Constitution), I will gladly pay 1,000 dollars to every person who thinks he will.

If you accept the bet and lose because Obama only served 2 terms, you owe me 1,000 dollars.

A coup is not a third term

A coup is not a third term
It is quite clear Obama wll run for a third term and win overwhelmingly

Why would anyone have a problem with that?

it's also against the Constitution for a Kenyan to serve as an American President.

it's also against the Constitution for a Kenyan to serve as an American President.

Well, as soon as we have a Kenyan for a President, I'll let you know.

I thought for sure Clinton would never leave office so I dont see this happening with Obama .If there is a president that would declare martial law and do it though,he would be the one for sure so we'll see.

If there is another election.watch our final two choices be between Hellary Clinton and Jeb Bush.That would be americans worst nightmare,is another Bush or Clinton in office.yikes.

Forum List

Back