2016 Presidential Election

Is Obama Planning A Communist Coup D?état In 2016?

According to details exposed in Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video, not only could Obama be in bed with the communist Chinese, but Obama may in fact be planning a communist coup d’état at the end of his term in 2016!

Tell ya what.......................if Obama seeks a third term (totally against the Constitution), I will gladly pay 1,000 dollars to every person who thinks he will.

However...........................

If you accept the bet and lose because Obama only served 2 terms, you owe me 1,000 dollars.

it's also against the Constitution for a Kenyan to serve as an American President.

You FAUX Nooze kool aid drinkers really need to get some facts.

Obama was born in Hawaii to a mother who traveled around a bit. He DID go overseas, but it wasn't to Kenya, it was a continent or two east from there in a place called Indonesia.

He didn't visit Kenya until AFTER he was 18.

Tell ya what.......................if Obama seeks a third term (totally against the Constitution), I will gladly pay 1,000 dollars to every person who thinks he will.

However...........................

If you accept the bet and lose because Obama only served 2 terms, you owe me 1,000 dollars.

it's also against the Constitution for a Kenyan to serve as an American President.

Obama was born in Hawaii to a mother who traveled around a bit. He DID go overseas, but it wasn't to Kenya, it was a continent or two east from there in a place called Indonesia.

Well, now you did it. You overwhelmed him with fact. That is gonna hurt.

Well, now you did it. You overwhelmed him with fact. That is gonna hurt.

Obama was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.

Michelle Obama stated that she and Barack Obama “visited his home country of Kenya.”

Obama's "grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Kenya and she was there and witnessed the birth."

- When NY Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi traveled to Kenya to investigate the claims, he was kicked out of the country by Kenyan officials.
Corsi in Kenya: Obama's Nation Boots Obama Nation Author - TIME

Obama Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not even exist In 1961!
the hospital listed on Barack Obama’s just-publicized long-form birth certificate, at one time denied he was born there, although under political pressure from the Obama dictatorship that has changed. The Birth Certifciate has been investigated by seasoned cold case investigators and has been declared a blatant and not even a good forgery.

1383408_640169422697524_637913980_n.jpg

Well, it looks like the almost animalistic homosexualistic love being poured out to Our Dear Leader Vladdi boy Putin by those pubescent Publicans has changed the entire calculus for 2016. Those Republicans just love his big, hard, manly-man muscles and veins, esp. the main vein. Oh, my.

By my calculations, it looks like Putin wins the SC primaries easily, comes ahead in Iowa, get hurt by Bush in NH, draws Cruz to a draw in TX, tromps in all those late-night western cockus and Pry-mary states. Ohio is gonna be tough, but there are enough commies in Michigan to pull it off for Iron-Man "Crimea-Busting" Vlad. Now, if the GOP can just manage to exhume either Slododan Milosovec or Jesse Helms for the VP slot, then it looks like they've found their ticket.

Their motto:

"You DEMZ had your Dear Leader, now we have ours!" "Sieg Vladi, Sieg Vladi".

On Election night, Clinton wins with 69%.

Run, Vladi, run!

Well, it looks like the almost animalistic homosexualistic love being poured out to Our Dear Leader Vladdi boy Putin by those pubescent Publicans has changed the entire calculus for 2016. Those Republicans just love his big, hard, manly-man muscles and veins, esp. the main vein. Oh, my.

By my calculations, it looks like Putin wins the SC primaries easily, comes ahead in Iowa, get hurt by Bush in NH, draws Cruz to a draw in TX, tromps in all those late-night western cockus and Pry-mary states. Ohio is gonna be tough, but there are enough commies in Michigan to pull it off for Iron-Man "Crimea-Busting" Vlad. Now, if the GOP can just manage to exhume either Slododan Milosovec or Jesse Helms for the VP slot, then it looks like they've found their ticket.

Their motto:

Run, Vladi, run!

Why not ? we already have a foreign born Communist in the White House - what difference could one more make.

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.
No, I think there will be a peaceful transfer of power to the next President.

I hope it's someone who respects our nation's people and reduces the National debt.

There should be no martial law, except the border does need to be closed and we need to deunionize government.

Their motto:

Run, Vladi, run!

Hey....Republicans elected Arnold Schwartznegger

Why wouldn't they have a man crush on Putin?

Their motto:

Run, Vladi, run!

Californians elect Schwartznegger and if memory serves me correct, it is Avery liberal state.

Their motto:

Run, Vladi, run!

Californians elect Schwartznegger and if memory serves me correct, it is Avery liberal state.

Deceleration alert!!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

:D

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

I hope it's someone who respects our nation's people and reduces the National debt.

There should be no martial law, except the border does need to be closed and we need to deunionize government.

We already have one who respects our nations laws, his name is Barack Obama. But it would indeed be good to cut the national debt, on that point I strongly agree with you.

We already have one who respects our nations laws, his name is Barack Obama. But it would indeed be good to cut the national debt, on that point I strongly agree with you.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I believe that is a fair question considering everything that has happened over the past five years. I don't believe there will be another president after Obama. As to martial law - I am not afraid of Obama's army but I am very aware that Russia has made her plans against the USA and so have the Chinese who have their troops down in Mexico at this writing. ( in such great numbers even the cartels are in fear )
lol, dumb fucks

the use of the deep state by Obama comes extremely close to being a violation of the constitution's definition of rebellion.

the use of the deep state by Obama comes extremely close to being a violation of the constitution's definition of rebellion.
"Deep state" the current buzzword of conspiracy theory crackpots.

I'd be curious if you can point me to where in the original text of the constitution or any of the amendments it defines rebellion.

"Deep state" the current buzzword of conspiracy theory crackpots.

I'd be curious if you can point me to where in the original text of the constitution or any of the amendments it defines rebellion.

Given the Russian collusion meme CT=LWNJ, which includes you, in particular as thinking reality is CT

Forum List

Back