2016 Presidential Election

Anyone that thinks Obama is going to be in office past his 2 terms, do me a favor..................

PM me, make your bets, and let's see what happens.

I could use the extra cash.

I don't bet but if I did I'd bet the farm. I truly don't believe Obama will leave in 2016. I believe something will happen before then. Maybe I am wrong. I hope I am. This is just what I think and you think differently about it, Biker. We'll see eventually which one of us is right.

Anyone that thinks Obama is going to be in office past his 2 terms, do me a favor..................

PM me, make your bets, and let's see what happens.

I could use the extra cash.

I don't bet but if I did I'd bet the farm. I truly don't believe Obama will leave in 2016. I believe something will happen before then. Maybe I am wrong. I hope I am. This is just what I think and you think differently about it, Biker. We'll see eventually which one of us is right.

Yeah, Biker. You and Jeremiah just think differently. Both of your opinions on his matter should be given equal consideration.....and both should be respected. It does not matter that one of them represents the musings of a complete whack-job.

Actually when so called conspiracies begin to emerge as facts, Lonelaughter? I think anything is possible. Just because something has never happened before doesn't mean it won't. America is not in a good situation. At all. My 2 cents. We'll see.

Actually when so called conspiracies begin to emerge as facts, Lonelaughter? I think anything is possible. Just because something has never happened before doesn't mean it won't. America is not in a good situation. At all. My 2 cents. We'll see.

You should try harder to save those 2 cents.

And the Right-Wing Batshit-crazy train just keeps chuggin on and on and on.

:lol:

But to be honest..some liberal folks were saying this about Bush.

Who?

Some on this very board made those kind of speculations leading up to Nov 2008, especially when it became apparent that Obama was going to successfully usurp Hillary for the establishment nod.

Paranoia and idiocy comes in all political flavors it seems.

I disagree. America has never been better!

The US Constitution grows stronger with each and every disenfranchised group that uses it to gain recognition by the government and a place in in the economy.

The debt is worrisome, but not insurmountable, because the internet is changing politics.

Gerrymandering is becoming recognized for the cancer that it is, and Congress is realizing that doing nothing is not a viable option.

Read a history book about political and social conditions on the ground in the year 1900 - the rich industrialists were taking over and ruining the world, and the religious Christians were certain that the second coming was just around the corner, and yet here we are.

The internet is THE political and social game changer, and The US Constitution, with its codified promise of equality and freedom, will continue to play a major role as humanity follows its Sentient mind and wandering heart to the stars.

You kids are going to make it. Make it all the way to the stars. Evolution is birthing a Sentient World from a living wet rock and the concepts behind "America" will continue to play a part.

At least that's what it says in the very clear spheres of my crystal balls. :wink_2:

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

I'm pretty sure Obama is gonna be glad to get the fuck outta there at the end of this term...

You ever notice how badly most American Presidents age..especially after the second term.

Then, some of them actually look younger a couple of years after they leave office?

Some on this very board made those kind of speculations leading up to Nov 2008, especially when it became apparent that Obama was going to successfully usurp Hillary for the establishment nod.

Paranoia and idiocy comes in all political flavors it seems.

Yeah....but who? Are these people still here?

Don't know and don't really care...... Possibly. :dunno:

Hell, after all Bush did as president, it's possible that I expressed that particular fear on the open board... I was pretty new back then and I'm sure the thought crossed my political mind.

Fear -vs- Prediction
:dunno: Is there a difference?​

I believe that is a fair question considering everything that has happened over the past five years. I don't believe there will be another president after Obama. As to martial law - I am not afraid of Obama's army but I am very aware that Russia has made her plans against the USA and so have the Chinese who have their troops down in Mexico at this writing. ( in such great numbers even the cartels are in fear )

Yup, Obama will leave office on time.

Nope, the Chinese military is not in Mexico in great numbers.

Maybe it would help to read Luke 2 again this morning.

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

I believe that is a fair question considering everything that has happened over the past five years. I don't believe there will be another president after Obama. As to martial law - I am not afraid of Obama's army but I am very aware that Russia has made her plans against the USA and so have the Chinese who have their troops down in Mexico at this writing. ( in such great numbers even the cartels are in fear )

These Right Wing wet dreams really are totally Hillaryous!!!

The far left did that in 20-07 if I remember, about GWB.

You live in Germany and are learning again just how disturbed are some on our far right and far left.

Obama will run again in 2016 and win easily

Is there any doubt?

Forum List

Back