2016 Presidential Election

kkline99

Kelvin Kline
Nov 1, 2013
Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

I'm sure He is contemplating how He might get away with it. Is anyone really certain that His recent purge of the military wasn't intended to filter out those who believed in defending The U.S. Constitution rather than The Liar-in-Chief personally?

I do believe it would be fun to watch him try for it.

I think he wants out now...
He got ObamaCare for better or worse.
He got the Nobel Peace prize.
He killed Bin Laden.

He's ready to go and get a nice cushy job doing some PR for Obama whatever and be done with it.
He was never about governing it was all about campaigning...
On the road all the time with his props behind him reading whatever was on the teleprompter.
Doing his little act.

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office? I'm not sure there will be another presidential election. If there is, I'm not sure he will let the winner be sworn in. I suspect we'll have martial law imposed.

:eusa_eh: Is that just you talking, or do you have a set of crystal balls in your hands?

I think he wants out now...
He got ObamaCare for better or worse.
He got the Nobel Peace prize.
He killed Bin Laden.

He's ready to go and get a nice cushy job doing some PR for Obama whatever and be done with it.
He was never about governing it was all about campaigning...
On the road all the time with his props behind him reading whatever was on the teleprompter.
Doing his little act.

Ditto

I beleive he will leave office and go on the speech circuit like previous presidents making a million a speech.

Are you serious or being stupid? You realize nutty lefties claimed the same about Bush. All you guys need to keep posting, you expose how crazy some people really are.

:eusa_eh: Is that just you talking, or do you have a set of crystal balls in your hands?

I think he may have balls in his hand, but they ain't crystal.

Does anybody believe Obama will leave office?

And the echo chamber continues: sheesh.

I'm pretty sure Obama is gonna be glad to get the fuck outta there at the end of this term...

I think he may have balls in his hand, but they ain't crystal.

Dunno if they have crystal balls in their hand, but I do think they have a glass dick in it, because obviously, they're smoking crack.

Matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet kkline99 anything that they'd like that Obama will leave after this term.

Just another bunch of right wing hyperbole and fear mongering. Quit listening to Palin and you won't sound quite as stupid.

I believe that is a fair question considering everything that has happened over the past five years. I don't believe there will be another president after Obama. As to martial law - I am not afraid of Obama's army but I am very aware that Russia has made her plans against the USA and so have the Chinese who have their troops down in Mexico at this writing. ( in such great numbers even the cartels are in fear )

Forum List

Back