2009 second warmest year on record

Neither does the cooked data add to or detract from the average global temperature.

Thanks for playing so transparently! :razz:

The fraud you losers have tried to perpetrate got exposed and now you sissies are all wetting your panties. Boo fuckin' hoo.

Nobody cares and nobody with a brain is buyin' the shit you're tryin' to peddle.

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, and yet the ice continues to melt.

Why?

I believe it's possible that something might yet penetrate more deeply into your brain than that silly talking point you endlessly reiterate.

It does seem doubtful, considering that it's you we are talking about.

But my belief is an article of faith, as is your belief in AGW.

Do you imagine that there are a complex and not yet fully understood set of factors that directly and indirectly affect global climate over time? I do. And since the set of factors are NOT all known (at least not fully or all that well), I can pretty much guarantee you that none of your silly predictions ever manage to come true.

You kids REALLY should stop tying to manipulate and hide the data, though. It makes you look much worse than any and all of your failed predictions make you look.

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, and yet the ice continues to melt.

Why?

Here is a fun example of "fudging" the data... :lol:
The chart below is from Willis Eschenbach’s WUWT essay, “The smoking gun at Darwin Zero,” and it plots GHCN Raw versus homogeneity-adjusted temperature data at Darwin International Airport in Australia. The “adjustments” actually reversed the 20th-century trend from temperatures falling at 0.7°C per century to temperatures rising at 1.2°C per century. Eschenbach isolated a single station and found that it was adjusted to the positive by 6.0°C per century, and with no apparent reason, as all five stations at the airport more or less aligned for each period. His conclusion was that he had uncovered “indisputable evidence that the ‘homogenized’ data has been changed to fit someone’s preconceptions about whether the earth is warming.”
mws-ghcn-averages.jpg

American Thinker on CRU, GISS, and Climategate Watts Up With That?

:rolleyes:

The chart below is from Willis Eschenbach’s WUWT essay, “The smoking gun at Darwin Zero,” and it plots GHCN Raw versus homogeneity-adjusted temperature data at Darwin International Airport in Australia. The “adjustments” actually reversed the 20th-century trend from temperatures falling at 0.7°C per century to temperatures rising at 1.2°C per century. Eschenbach isolated a single station and found that it was adjusted to the positive by 6.0°C per century, and with no apparent reason, as all five stations at the airport more or less aligned for each period. His conclusion was that he had uncovered “indisputable evidence that the ‘homogenized’ data has been changed to fit someone’s preconceptions about whether the earth is warming.”
mws-ghcn-averages.jpg

One airport reporting station.

Man, you are really desperate.

Why?

"There are two kinds of statistics, the kind you look up and the kind you make up" -- I forget who said it

mws-ghcn-averages.jpg

One airport reporting station.

Why?

My guess would be that the temperature was above freezing, but what the fuck do I know?

Why?

Endlessly looping and stupidly repeating your false claim doesn't make it any less false.

I knew you didn't have an answer.

Because the answer is that we have almost doubled the amount of atmospheric CO2.

We should be experiencing an extremely cold winter, but we aren't.

Why?

Endlessly looping and stupidly repeating your false claim doesn't make it any less false.

Because the answer is that we have almost doubled the amount of atmospheric CO2.

Pretending to "answer" your own "question" which is based on your endless looping and repetition of your dishonest contention still does nothing to make your lie a truth.

Sorry.

But you -- and all you AGW Faithers -- remain a massive fail.

Pretending to "answer" your own "question" which is based on your endless looping and repetition of your dishonest contention still does nothing to make your lie a truth.

Sorry.

But you -- and all you AGW Faithers -- remain a massive fail.

Why?

Why?

The agw wackjobs like Chrissy and oldrocks just don't or won't get it.

The earth has been cooling and warming since forever.

They are just desperate now because of their Mecca of AGW has been shown to be nothing more than a Sham Wow infomercial. :rolleyes:

Why?

:lol: you are wayyyy behind on the talking points.

The bleating over Co2 has been debunked already. And it's obvious you haven't been paying attention but we have been setting records for cold and snow accumulation. :lol:

Don't you remember the Dopenhagen farce? LMAO!!!!

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years,

Maybe.

and yet the ice continues to melt.

Stop making shit up.

Indeed! Why do you guys insist on making shit up and then mindlessly repeating it?

IF it were actually true that "the" ice continues to "melt" (supposedly despite the "fact" that the sun's activity level is low), the reason for that MIGHT be found in a whole COMPLEX set of inter-related facts (actual facts at that!) some of which are at best only poorly understood and some of which may not even be known to us at present.

Cooking the data adds to Global Warming.

Those fucking nit-wit AGW Faithers are the root of the problem!

Your opinions don't mean much to the melting ice cap.

But thanks for playing!
Maybe you can give us more pictures of melting Himalayan Glaciers. Oh wait. They aren't, and even the IPCC agrees they have no fucking clue what's going on.

Green will be dead as disco in 4 years.

With the exception of our usual January thaw, we've had longer/more cold snaps from October on forward in the upper midwest.

Ice at the North Pole in 1958 and 1959 – not so thick Watts Up With That?

Huh. Now according to the straight line data provided by the Warmists, this cannot be possible. Ice should be hundreds of feet thick. :rolleyes:

I wonder though, since I've been hearing about wind driven ice causing areas of sea to be opened up while other areas gain thicker ice packs, how much of this is being deliberately or ignorantly left out of warmist theory.

Oh... and I love those graphs that Chris provided, clearly showing the decline of temperatures in the last few years, although the 'average' is a straight line ignoring the recent dip trend.

With the exception of our usual January thaw, we've had longer/more cold snaps from October on forward in the upper midwest.
MORON

get-file.php

Look at Antarctica, it's all blue except for the one red dot no doubt where they have their instruments reading the exhaust port of their shelter and THAT'S how we know Global Warming is fo'shizzle.

Why?

So, Chris, are you telling us that prior to the creation of the Glacier Eating CO2 Spaghetti Monster, Glaciers never melted on Earth? We never lost an ice cubes worth of glacier prior to the formation of East Angelia CRU?

Forum List

Back