2009 second warmest year on record

With the exception of our usual January thaw, we've had longer/more cold snaps from October on forward in the upper midwest.
MORON

get-file.php

Look at Antarctica, it's all blue except for the one red dot no doubt where they have their instruments reading the exhaust port of their shelter and THAT'S how we know Global Warming is fo'shizzle.
And that's how we know you are too ignorant to know what an ANOMALY is.

:::EdtheParrot flies in again::::

BARACK! Anomaly! BARACK TWeet!

:::craps on the facts::::

Look at Antarctica, it's all blue except for the one red dot no doubt where they have their instruments reading the exhaust port of their shelter and THAT'S how we know Global Warming is fo'shizzle.

In this case, an anomaly is what the climate scientists do to raw data. You presented this doctored up graph before Ed. Where I live has no dot at all. If it did, it would be the -4C dot, but for some reason your chart seems to think we were normal this summer. Lies stacked upon lies.

In this case, an anomaly is what the climate scientists do to raw data. You presented this doctored up graph before Ed. Where I live has no dot at all. If it did, it would be the -4C dot, but for some reason your chart seems to think we were normal this summer. Lies stacked upon lies.
How does your being tooooooooooooo STUPID to see that that is a chart for the WHOLE YEAR of 2009. It only says it at the top of the chart. How could anyone expect a CON$ervative to read that. :cuckoo:
But you got to love CON$ervative "logic" if a CON$ervative is toooooooooooo STUPID to read english, then the graph must be "doctored." :cuckoo:
Stupidity stacked upon stupidity.

Here is the chart for the summer:

get-file.php

How does your being tooooooooooooo STUPID to see that that is a chart for the WHOLE YEAR of 2009. It only says it at the top of the chart. How could anyone expect a CON$ervative to read that. :cuckoo:
But you got to love CON$ervative "logic" if a CON$ervative is toooooooooooo STUPID to read english, then the graph must be "doctored." :cuckoo:

get-file.php

First, thanks for the chart. It is still -2C off for my area. Overall we had a cool spring, summer, fall and prior winter. The overall chart is still off as well. Check your area. What does your research tell you about the chart versus actual results in your area? If you have time, check out where and what is around many of these data stations. 89% were found to not meet the standards of the agency collecting the information. It is a sad situation that the information is so unreliable and skewed.

get-file.php
Stupid chart with rigged data, as debunking information has already been mentioned and linked to twice in this thread.

Give it up, Mr. Barnum.

Cooking the data adds to Global Warming.

Those fucking nit-wit AGW Faithers are the root of the problem!

Your opinions don't mean much to the melting ice cap.

But thanks for playing!
Maybe you can give us more pictures of melting Himalayan Glaciers. Oh wait. They aren't, and even the IPCC agrees they have no fucking clue what's going on.

Green will be dead as disco in 4 years.
Nepal-Glaciers-Climate.jpg

:::EdtheParrot flies in again::::

BARACK! Anomaly! BARACK TWeet!

:::craps on the facts::::

4 MILLION years of warming and cooling cycles but the last 10 years are not an anomaly?

:lol:

Warmerers are a funny bunch. :lol:

I don't think you know the proper definition of the term "anomaly" in this context.

get-file.php
Stupid chart with rigged data, as debunking information has already been mentioned and linked to twice in this thread.

Give it up, Mr. Barnum.
BALONEY

Your "debunkers" don't even know what an ANOMALY is and can't even read the heading at the top of the chart. :rofl:
Bloody brilliant. :rofl:

Love to sit around and chat, but I heard on the radio that Martians have invaded New Jersey, and I'm heading for the hills.

Good, it's about time you did something besides sit around and chat, by my count you've posted on the message board an average of 854 times a month for the past year.
Do you have a life?

Man, you are really desperate.

The Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years, and yet the ice continues to melt.

Why?

Endlessly looping and stupidly repeating your false claim doesn't make it any less false.

The sun is at it's lowest level of activity in 80 years.

correct

The ice continues to melt

correct

So where is the false claim? Or do I have to present links that prove both statements were correct? I can quite quickly, you know. For it is your own deniers that have been making a big deal out of the solar minimum, only to have it blow back in their faces.

Liberty, do you have any kind of intellect at all? Do you know how to do even the most basic research? To present links from reputable sources to back up your mindless assertations? I think not.

It was in the upper 50's today in Boston. Why didn't Sinatra or one of her clones make a thread to let us all know about it?

Forum List

Back