Another Inconvenient Truth: September Was the Warmest September Ever

I thought September was pretty normal here in the Mid Atlantic USA until the Japanese meteorlogical society people told somebody named Alex Nguyen that we were in trouble. Who wooda thought?

Actual records of temperature go back only a short period of time. Just guesses before that. Let's take a moment to embrace your theory. If it was the warmest ever why didn't we all die?

Poor Westwall. As he gets more and more senile, and thus more and more fascist, all he can do is grunt out "LIAR! LIAR!".

This isn't a debate.

The corrections to the temperature record make the warming look smaller.

The pristine rural stations show exactly the same warming trend as the urban stations.

Since that destroys a favorite denier conspiracy theory, deniers ... deny those facts. It's why they're correctly referred to as deniers, because they deny reality in order to push a political agenda.

Correct. You don't debate. You spew propaganda.

To all the conservative climate change deniers out there, I have some bad news for you: September 2023 was the warmest September on record. That's right, the warmest September ever recorded.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking that this is just a one-off, that it's just a freak occurrence. But the truth is, this is just the latest in a long line of evidence that climate change is real, and that it's happening right now.

In fact, the last eight years have been the warmest eight years on record. And the Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate.

Do you undersand that reliable temperature records have ony been kept a couple of hundred years? So no, not "ever." You are missing about 5,000 years of recorded human history, and millions of years of geologic history.

Your neighborhood is the whole planet?
It's not called neighborhood-warming. It's Global Warming.
View attachment 837881
The slow process of changing our lives exist in some form already. Fast food is more expensive and not really worth any deal. Not going to these places unless a great deal is found frees up a lot of money. Yet there are people who keep up the same habits.

Forum List

Back