2009 second warmest year on record

You don't know the half of it....Looks like global communists/eugenicists are already floating trial balloons for the next big doomsday scare.

Time for next eco-scare already?! As Global Warming Movement Collapses, Activists Already 'Test-Marketing' the Next Eco-Fear! 'Laughing Gas' Crisis? Oxygen Crisis? Plastics?

Don't you people know that Dihydrogen Monoxide vapor is the #1 greenhouse gas. Often associated with killer cyclones & hurricanes. Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is one of the most deadly chemicals on the planet. It is a constituent of many known toxic substances, diseases and disease-causing agents, environmental hazards and can even be lethal to humans in quantities as small as a thimbleful. Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities. Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage. Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects. DHMO is a major component of acid rain. Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns. Contributes to soil erosion. Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals. Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions. We should ban this stuff instead of CO2! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
You don't know the half of it....Looks like global communists/eugenicists are already floating trial balloons for the next big doomsday scare.

Time for next eco-scare already?! As Global Warming Movement Collapses, Activists Already 'Test-Marketing' the Next Eco-Fear! 'Laughing Gas' Crisis? Oxygen Crisis? Plastics?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't you people know that Dihydrogen Monoxide vapor is the #1 greenhouse gas. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you know that when excess H2o is put in the air it precipitates out in a matter of weeks?

I only have the fudged data from NOAA, NASA, Penn State, CRU, etcetera, along with people who go into explicit detail on how it has been cooked.

You think that the "peers" are going to just come out and say "OK....ya caught us"?

You think that the "peers" are going to just come out and say "OK....ya caught us"?

Members of the climate science community have admitted a couple of mistakes recently, so, yes.

Its as if you don't know how science works. If you want to advance your career the best way to do it is prove that something accepted as truth is false. All the worlds most famous scientists throughout history have been people who established new theories, not those who confirm existing theory. If I was a climate scientist and had any inkling that AGW was wrong I'd be chomping at the bit to prove it.

Last edited:
Yeah....Because they got caught red-handed by the independent journalists and bloggers you poo-poo.

This yo-yo
000000_pachauri.jpg

didn't even know his data was bad, because the "peers" working within the AGW echo chamber back-patting club didn't even check it, because it met with their predetermined conclusions.

The wheels are coming off the hoax, Bubba.

Members of the climate science community have admitted a couple of mistakes recently, so, yes.

Its as if you don't know how science works. If you want to advance your career the best way to do it is prove that something accepted as truth is false. All the worlds most famous scientists throughout history have been people who established new theories, not those who confirm existing theory. If I was a climate scientist and had any inkling that AGW was wrong I'd be chomping at the bit to prove it.

Most of those famous scientist became poor, broke & unappreciated just like the ones speaking truth to power today. In the future they may be appreciated after the money train has left the station.

Why don't you just come out and say that the only thing that would convince you is if the IPCC did a 180°?

It'd save us all a lot of time.

In other words - you don't have any actual published scientific research to back your claims.
Here are some steps you can take to overcome your addiction to the fake science of AGW They have helped millions of others, they can help you too!!
* Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over the climate - that our lives had become unmanageable and that normal people found us extremely annoying!
* Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves - the SUN - controls the climate
* Step 3 - Made a decision to turn the climate over to Nature and the SUN
* Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves and stopped worshipping AL Gore
* Step 5 - Admitted ourselves and to another human being that we were fooled by AGW and that we wanted to believe it, even though it smelled funny from the beginning.
* Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God (or GAIA) remove all these defects of character
* Step 7 - Humbly asked God (or GAIA) to remove our shortcomings
* Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all, including people on internet forums and chatrooms
* Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
* Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
* Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God (or GAIA), praying only for knowledge of God's (or GAIA's) will for us and the power to carry that out
* Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other AGW addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Good Luck!!

What he is is the warmist cargo cultists' worst nightmare: A former true believer journalist, who looked at the evidence objectively and with an open mind and concluded that AGW is an elaborate hoax.

Anyone who starts their article off with an assertion they are always right is not taking their "journalism" seriously and neither should you or I.
Reducto ad hominem.....Fail.

Now, in case you missed it, what source(s) and information would you accept?

Disingenuous to the end.

For him to admit there is possibly a chance for error has not entered into his faith yet. No proof is possible.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't you people know that Dihydrogen Monoxide vapor is the #1 greenhouse gas. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you know that when excess H2o is put in the air it precipitates out in a matter of weeks?
And cools the atmosphere.

Damn those laws of physics!

Reducto ad hominem.....Fail.

Now, in case you missed it, what source(s) and information would you accept?

Any peer reviewed scientific literature or preprints thereof.

Could you be a little more vague?

What he meant to say was, he accepts only information reveiwed by other global warming loyalists. His faith will see him through this rough patch of faked results, skewed data sources, growing Antarctia ice caps, and failed peer reveiwed reports. Like all good little cultists, he refuses to entertain even the slightest sense of objectivity.

Yep, but you would lack government funding.

Yeah....Because they got caught red-handed by the independent journalists and bloggers you poo-poo.

This yo-yo
000000_pachauri.jpg

didn't even know his data was bad, because the "peers" working within the AGW echo chamber back-patting club didn't even check it, because it met with their predetermined conclusions.

My favorite part is this guy telling the press, his people shold have told him it was an error. He's the bigshot scientist, where was his brain?

This yo-yo
000000_pachauri.jpg

My favorite part is this guy telling the press, his people shold have told him it was an error. He's the bigshot scientist, where was his brain?
In a jar in the lab pickled in formaldehyde.

Oh wait... this was rhetorical?

How about we cancel cap and trade and just go to limit, regulate and jail. That takes away any plausible reason government could want to fake climate data.

????

You think throwing people in jail can fix the problem better than the free market?
Just making them fix their polluting cars to license them has been fairly effective. In St. Louis if you keep driving a car which doesn't somehow pass our easy emissions standards you'll eventually get caught and fined. Possibly thrown in jail.

Same as not letting me burn dirty coal on site to heat my house. It works.

The Cap and Trade idea is pretty creative. I understand the theory behind it allowing economically viable pollution to continue but at a cost until new technology can be implemented cheaply and quickly enough to satisfy the share holders.

Would I have voted for it? Probably not w/o a few of my pet projects tacked on, I'm a stick in the mud conservative who doesn't like all these new fangled economic ideas.

Forum List

Back