Another Inconvenient Truth: September Was the Warmest September Ever

Ah, the usual denier whimpering, as reality keeps curbstomping them. They haven't come up with an original though for 20 years now. It's a dead and decaying loser cult.

The stages of denialism:
1: There's no warming!
2: There's warming, but humans didn't cause it!
3. There's warming, but that's a good thing!
4: There's warming, and it's bad, but it costs too much too fix!
5: Okay, we screwed the pooch, but we're conservatives, so we can't be held responsible for anything!

They've pretty much abandoned stage 1, and they've fallen back in disorder to one of the other stages.

The stages if liberalism:

1. There is going to be an ice age!
2. There is not going to be an ice age!
3. There is global warming!
4. There is no global warming!
5. There is climate change!
6. Ok, we screwed the pooch, but we're liberals, so we can't be held responsible for anything!

The stages if liberalism:

1. There is going to be an ice age!
That was your side predicting an ice age, not ours. I understand you gobble down whatever lies your masters trickle down on you, but the normal people know the actual history.

Your side is still calling for an ice age. For 50 years straight, you morons have been failing as badly it's possible to fail. That's why the whole planet correctly classifies you as cult frauds.

In contrast, the climate scientists have been correctly predicting warming since the 1970s. They've been getting everything right for 50 years now. They have credibility because they've earned it.

That was your side predicting an ice age, not ours. I understand you gobble down whatever lies your masters trickle down on you, but the normal people know the actual history.

Your side is still calling for an ice age. For 50 years straight, you morons have been failing as badly it's possible to fail. That's why the whole planet correctly classifies you as cult frauds.

In contrast, the climate scientists have been correctly predicting warming since the 1970s. They've been getting everything right for 50 years now. They have credibility because they've earned it.

Good for you I guess.

So what are YOU going to do about it? The left got Sleepy Joe in charge now.

Saying you are "right" means nothing unless you take action.

It was awesome, too bad in a couple months it will be -35 here.
Think I will throw a tire on the bonfire so we always have warm Septembers.

So what is Biden going to do about it?

Nothing.

Because man can't change the weather, the weather is under the control of Almighty God.
Maybe Sleepy Joe can lead us in prayer ?
Here he is praying that no one catches him sleeping...Oh shit, didnt work. Damn the devil.
1696382450250.png

So what is Sleepy Joe going to do about it?

The Conservatives aren't in charge.

Do you really think that subjecting the people to ball crushing regulations and financial assrapery will change the temperature, precipitation, barometric pressure or relative humidity?
I watched the show, Hitlery's America, and it had shown how the Marxists were going to steal the wealth of America. You see it today with the Globull Warming religion taking US taxes and giving them to green energy CEO's who get filthy rich on junk science. Imagine that Progressive Marxist loving CEO's.

You're a fucking idiot. The coming of an "Ice Age" was first mentioned by the liberal Washington Post, on January 11, 1970.

Global cooling - Wikipedia

You're a fucking idiot. The coming of an "Ice Age" was first mentioned by the liberal Washington Post, on January 11, 1970.

Global cooling - Wikipedia
I was caught in that Globull Cooling when my whole street was buried under 4 ft of ice and 2 feet of snow. Took 5 days of snowplows to get the ice and cars(who were warned not to park on the street) off the road. One neighbor found his car turned up side down in his yard, because the plow moved it with the ice.

ampaign=BonginoReport

It's a hoax

Didn't notice; it's always warm here in Sept., and most of October as well, and Nov. and Dec. having warm days is common as dirt, even Christmas Day can hit 70 or 80 degrees.

To all the conservative climate change deniers out there, I have some bad news for you: September 2023 was the warmest September on record. That's right, the warmest September ever recorded.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking that this is just a one-off, that it's just a freak occurrence. But the truth is, this is just the latest in a long line of evidence that climate change is real, and that it's happening right now.

In fact, the last eight years have been the warmest eight years on record. And the Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate.

The media -- especially the kook conservative MSM that you worship -- isn't science, cult loser boi.

We get it. You worship the MSM. You get all of your info from it. You're a brainwashed media stooge, and so proud of it.

Like I said, the actual scientists were calling for warming in the 1970s. Only those who would morph into the deniers were calling for cooling, along with their MSM pals.

Always remember that you can't gaslight anyone who isn't a cult imbecile. Your lies don't work on anyone outside of your fascist cult. Sucks to be you, loser boi.

You forgot the Ozone layer scare....
Yeah, that the thing where the science was proven to be 100% correct, and where the science saved everyone from some really bad results.

Yes, we're very proud to talk about that, and to point out how stupid and brainwashed the conservative cult droolers were.

We were right, you were all piss-gargling cult imbeciles, as is the case every time.

Forum List

Back