Another Inconvenient Truth: September Was the Warmest September Ever

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
To all the conservative climate change deniers out there, I have some bad news for you: September 2023 was the warmest September on record. That's right, the warmest September ever recorded.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking that this is just a one-off, that it's just a freak occurrence. But the truth is, this is just the latest in a long line of evidence that climate change is real, and that it's happening right now.

In fact, the last eight years have been the warmest eight years on record. And the Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate.

To all the conservative climate change deniers out there, I have some bad news for you: September 2023 was the warmest September on record. That's right, the warmest September ever recorded.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking that this is just a one-off, that it's just a freak occurrence. But the truth is, this is just the latest in a long line of evidence that climate change is real, and that it's happening right now.

In fact, the last eight years have been the warmest eight years on record. And the Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate.
Oh really? Was it much hotter than it was back before the dinosaurs roamed the Earth? No. Was it much Hotter when the planet first came into existence? No. But you dumbass parrots just squawk when ever the "weather" get hotter, but then claim its only weather when the temperature gets colder. You definitely get the stupid Joe Biden Voter award.

We better control the weather with higher taxes and crushing regulations ....

Any irrefutable scientific fact that man is warming the planet with his miniscule co2 output .....what that....no

Carry on moron

So what is Biden going to do about it?

Nothing.

Because man can't change the weather, the weather is under the control of Almighty God.
Maybe Sleepy Joe can lead us in prayer ?

To all the conservative climate change deniers out there, I have some bad news for you: September 2023 was the warmest September on record.

How many years in the "record"?

And the Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate.

What's the rate?

Prove it was the warmest September EVER.

Must've been a 45 RPM, asshole, because my September was one of the pleasantest in memory, with mild days and crisp nights.

Jackass.
Your neighborhood is the whole planet?
It's not called neighborhood-warming. It's Global Warming.
1696379393570.gif

It was warmer for millions of years long before whiny liberals ever polluted the Earth. There is no reason to believe it won't get just as warm as when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, and stay that way for millions of years. Relax Chicken Little, you'll survive or die, and Sweet Mother Earth won't give a damn.

In the last 138 years eh? EVER? LOLOLOLOLOL

Your neighborhood is the whole planet?
It's not called neighborhood-warming. It's Global Warming.
View attachment 837881
So what is Sleepy Joe going to do about it?

The Conservatives aren't in charge.

Do you really think that subjecting the people to ball crushing regulations and financial assrapery will change the temperature, precipitation, barometric pressure or relative humidity?

Ah, the usual denier whimpering, as reality keeps curbstomping them. They haven't come up with an original though for 20 years now. It's a dead and decaying loser cult.

The stages of denialism:
1: There's no warming!
2: There's warming, but humans didn't cause it!
3. There's warming, but that's a good thing!
4: There's warming, and it's bad, but it costs too much too fix!
5: Okay, we screwed the pooch, but we're conservatives, so we can't be held responsible for anything!

They've pretty much abandoned stage 1, and they've fallen back in disorder to one of the other stages.

Ah, the usual denier whimpering, as reality keeps curbstomping them. They haven't come up with an original though for 20 years now. It's a dead and decaying loser cult.
Again, Sleepy Joe is in charge.

What is HE going to do about the weather?

Answer is "not a goddam thing" because nothing he can do would change the temperature 1 degree, or change the barometric pressure by a single millibar.

The stages of denialism:
1: There's no warming!
2: There's warming, but humans didn't cause it!
3. There's warming, but that's a good thing!
4: There's warming, and it's bad, but it costs too much too fix!
5: Okay, we screwed the pooch, but we're conservatives, so we can't be held responsible for anything!

They've pretty much abandoned stage 1, and they've fallen back in disorder to one of the other stages.

There's warming, it's gonna kill us all!!!

How many new nuclear power plants should we build to save the planet?

Forum List

Back