2 Grown Men and a 13 Yr Girl

Who would leave their 13-year-old daughter in the care of two men to sleep outside in a car? I am definitely questioning the parents here.
Pretty sure they didnt hire the guys to sleep outside in a car with their daughter. You must not have read the story.

The OP story? Well, it's pretty short on details but does say that the two men have "legal custody." I asked who would leave their child in the care of such people, unless they had no choice, but again the story has pretty much no details to consider. So, the first thing I would do is to try to find out more about this situation. I would probably be suspicious no matter what color their skin was. It's weird.
I guess you missed that they were her dance instructors and they were traveling from a video shoot to a hotel to get some sleep. Pretty similar to what a gymnastic coach does for girls that are serious about the sport.

Who would leave their 13-year-old daughter in the care of two men to sleep outside in a car? I am definitely questioning the parents here.
Pretty sure they didnt hire the guys to sleep outside in a car with their daughter. You must not have read the story.

The OP story? Well, it's pretty short on details but does say that the two men have "legal custody." I asked who would leave their child in the care of such people, unless they had no choice, but again the story has pretty much no details to consider. So, the first thing I would do is to try to find out more about this situation. I would probably be suspicious no matter what color their skin was. It's weird.
I guess you missed that they were her dance instructors and they were traveling from a video shoot to a hotel to get some sleep. Pretty similar to what a gymnastic coach does for girls that are serious about the sport.

It doesn't say anything about that in the OP. Maybe you should have included more details if you want detailed discussion.

It doesn't say anything about that in the OP. Maybe you should have included more details if you want detailed discussion.
So Asc, what happened to you and your friend?

“Are you aware that your daughter is with two black men?” the cop on the line allegedly asked.

Pretty sure it was racial profiling.

. . . allegedly asked. . . . .

This isn't news, really, it isn't. Even if it is, are you surprised that there are folks out there that have in group preferences? You have them, why are others not allowed to have them?

It isn't about that department, it is about that one individual. Let go of the hate man.

You're reacting exactly like the media wants you to react. Stop being their puppet.
Yes They say allegedly since it wasnt proven in court and legally they can be sued.

No I'm not surprised. I was asking what someone with common sense would do. I dont mind if others have group preferences but I dont know what that has to do with this case.

Its probably is about the entire area including that PD, It was more than one cop involved in this.

I disagree I am being a puppet. I just asked a question. What would you do? Where do you stop trying to make this an issue? You give the guys a warning after you make sure the minor is indeed supposed to be with them and leave it alone. You dont cuff them, send the child to CPS and then tell the mother she is a bad parent for letting her child ride with 2 Black men.

1. What I would have done is ran the two older gents to see if they were wanted or had any priors.

2. I would have removed the minor from the automobile and told the parent they can pick up their daughter at the substation after showing proper I.D. .

3. If any laws or ordinances were broken tickets would be issue and the men would have been free to go on their way or follow to the substation to wait for the parent of the child.

Final comment:

Was it racial profiling!?!

Possible but in today time you can not care about the skin color of someone when it come to a minor.

You investigate and remove the child from the individual custody until either the parent show up or CPS clear them to take the child.

I would also apply this rule to any race...

Nope the OP asked a question. It wasnt designed to inform you of the details of the case.

So Asc, what happened to you and your friend?
I told her I didnt think it was fair to her to be involved with me when I knew i wasnt going to marry a white woman. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with what we are discussing?

Adding one more thing:

Here in Houston we have a sex trafficking ring or today version of slave trade that sell young females into the life of slavery.

I am not accusing the two young lads of this but they could have been killed for the girl and she would have been sold into slavery and never seen again.

Houston has a major issue with Cartels, Central America and Asian Gangs that deal on this activity.

So the officers might seem wrong but the way shit happen here in Houston I would have done what I wrote in the other post no matter the young men skin color.

Nope the OP asked a question. It wasnt designed to inform you of the details of the case.

Well, the detail that you mentioned wasn't in the OP, and I answered the OP.

You didnt answer the OP. You made a statement about their parenting skills. Nothing in my OP asked a question about what you thought of their parenting skills. This is your statement.

You didnt answer the OP. You made a statement about their parenting skills. Nothing in my OP asked a question about what you thought of their parenting skills. This is your statement.

I said I would question why parents would leave their child in the custody of two men who are sleeping in a car.

Yeah, so? That's what I would do. Isn't that what you asked?

I said I would question why parents would leave their child in the custody of two men who are sleeping in a car.
How would you question them if you have no idea who they are?

How would you question them if you have no idea who they are?

I would find out! I would ask questions.

They tell you they are together and even produce a affidavit showing they have legal custody of the girl. What do you do next?

I would ask the parents why they would leave their child in the custody of such people who are sleeping outside in their car.
Well they did tell the mother she was a bad mother for leaving her child with two Black guys.

Forum List

Back