France Racist way

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, the culture is very différent in France ( at this American forum we could say what we feel ) when it came about saying what someone feel about racist.
Racist in France is only in one direction.
Peoples can be pursuit for example : hate for the muslims terrorists after the attack in France, muslims peoples are the one who are the victims French are pointing finger at them.
Still if they are the one who are wrong we can't say that we are against them here in France.

Muslim : i am talking about the peoples who are attacking French peoples.

Yes, muslim for those who came from Syria for example, OK
A
e you claiming the Muslims from Syria are all one race? What race is that?[/QUORa
What race is that you ask ? Asshole, Ok.
What are looking for ? did you read my thread or not ? did you have somehing to say or not ?
I am looking for a topic with race since its in the race forum. Dont get mad because you cant read or you are so dumb you think "muslim" is a race.

Yes I have something to say.

Find a suitable forum if you are going to post. This isnt about race. its more about politics or religion.

To be able to get rid of the muslims who as a Fiche S only Marine Lepen could do something about those no good
Muslims that came in France from Europe

A
e you claiming the Muslims from Syria are all one race? What race is that?[/QUORa
What are looking for ? did you read my thread or not ? did you have somehing to say or not ?
I am looking for a topic with race since its in the race forum. Dont get mad because you cant read or you are so dumb you think "muslim" is a race.

Find a suitable forum if you are going to post. This isnt about race. its more about politics or religion.
Race ? my thread is Racist way in France buy yourself a pair of glasses

A

Race ? my thread is Racist way in France buy yourself glasse
Yet you said nothing about race. You talked about muslims from Syria. Go buy yourself a brain.

Bravo, you are from those who defend the terrorist go buy yourself a heart after come talk with me.

Bravo, you are from those who defend the terrorist go buy yourself a heart after come talk with me.
Oh no!
Not the dreaded "youre a terrorist supporter" :laugh:

If youre too dumb to not understand Muslim isnt a race you should up your game and try trolling in the big leagues.
So what do you have to say about my thread ? I am French so i make a thread about racist in France ?
What is your point about the situation could you advance in that way yes or no ?

Oh no!

If youre too dumb to not understand Muslim isnt a race you should up your game and try trolling in the big leagues.
So what do you have to say about my thread ? I am French so i make a thread about racist in France ?
What is your point about the situation could you advance in that way yes or no ?
I have to say your thread is in the wrong forum like I pointed out earlier. i dont want to advance anything other than that point.

Oh no!

If youre too dumb to not understand Muslim isnt a race you should up your game and try trolling in the big leagues.[/IQUOTE]
You understand in your profile you like to play with the word Race ?

Oh no!

I have to say your thread is in the wrong forum like I pointed out earlier. i dont want to advance anything other than that point.
Big deal........so go away.

Hello, the culture is very différent in France ( at this American forum we could say what we feel ) when it came about saying what someone feel about racist.
Racist in France is only in one direction.
Peoples can be pursuit for example : hate for the muslims terrorists after the attack in France, muslims peoples are the one who are the victims French are pointing finger at them.
Still if they are the one who are wrong we can't say that we are against them here in France.
Google Translate sucks...H1-Bs.

Oh no!

Big deal........so go away.
No. Not until you understand the importance of reading comprehension.

Forum List

Back