2 Grown Men and a 13 Yr Girl

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Here is the scenario. You are a cop and you see 2 grown ass men with a 13 year old girl asleep in a car parked at a gas station. You question the guys and talk to the girl. They tell you they are together and even produce a affidavit showing they have legal custody of the girl. What do you do next?

Two-Dads-feature-1.jpg

I once took a trip with a friend of mine to audit some courses at the University of Chicago.

We were parked in a park between Chicago's South Side and Hyde Park and slept in my car for the night, and some damn cop woke us up. Fucker.

I learned then at nineteen it is illegal to sleep in your car in a metropolitan area.

He told us we had to move along.

I'm willing to bet we got off easy since we were white college kids.

Hmmm... Is there some law against two grown men being with a 13-year-old girl? I'm not really understanding what is to question here... nothing unusual was happening? They weren't trying to molest her or she wasn't naked... nothing? I mean.... I don't even get why a cop would question them. They were all asleep in the car? :dunno:

I once took a trip with a friend of mine to audit some courses at the University of Chicago.

We were parked in a park between Chicago's South Side and Hyde Park and slept in my car for the night, and some damn cop woke us up. Fucker.

I learned then at nineteen it is illegal to sleep in your car in a metropolitan area.

He told us we had to move along.

I'm willing to bet we got off easy since we were white college kids.
These dudes got hand cuffed and detained for I believe 11 hours and the girl was handed over to CPS.

Hmmm... Is there some law against two grown men being with a 13-year-old girl? I'm not really understanding what is to question here... nothing unusual was happening? They weren't trying to molest her or she wasn't naked... nothing? I mean.... I don't even get why a cop would question them. They were all asleep in the car? :dunno:
I disagree. The cop certainly should have questioned them. What if your daughter had been kidnapped and sold into sex slavery?

I disagree. The cop certainly should have questioned them. What if your daughter had been kidnapped and sold into sex slavery?

On what basis? You can't be suggesting cops question every man with a teenage girl in their custody... that makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes, I understand there is a sex trade where girls are kidnapped. They usually don't run around sleeping in cars at gas stations though.

Cops cuff white teen, two black men at video shoot

On what basis? You can't be suggesting cops question every man with a teenage girl in their custody... that makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes, I understand there is a sex trade where girls are kidnapped. They usually don't run around sleeping in cars at gas stations though.
On the basis there is no family resemblance. if i saw two guys of any color with a 13 yr girl of any color and she didnt look like one of them they are getting questioned. Calls would be made on the spot.

Cops cuff white teen, two black men at video shoot

On the basis there is no family resemblance. if i saw two guys of any color with a 13 yr girl of any color and she didnt look like one of them they are getting questioned. Calls would be made on the spot.

Sorry... maybe it's the Libertarian in me but "no family resemblance" last I checked, wasn't a crime. I mean, if there was some other suspicious behavior... maybe so? But just the fact the girl looks different than the men isn't evidence a crime has happened.

New Topics

Forum List

Back