The Affirmative Action President

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
virginia
Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer"; a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present"); and finally an unaccomplished single term in United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions. He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as legislator.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obama_the_affirmative_action_president.html#ixzz4bUQOlsBW
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

not only are aptitude tests dumbed down for you know who

Obama_Stri.jpg

President Obama graduated Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude
Hardly unremarkable

Trump's daddy bribed his way into Wharton where nobody remembers him attending class and he obviously bought his grades

When you read threads like this it is difficult to know whether the posters are racists or just plain ignorant? Both probably. President Obama is already rated in the top ten and future historians will push him higher. A list of his accomplishments is below. Obama was a class act and a class family as well. Super work for jobs and for America. How many actually got healthcare, great stuff. Sad he will be followed by a tax cheat and a lying adulterer, who was a draft dodger and pays no taxes to the nation he steals from. 'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

One of the great ones. Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

Class Act http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/opinion/sunday/reflections-on-obama.html

And our economy improved too. Research shows Democrats are better for the economy — so why do voters trust Republicans more?

Hate is a powerful emotion for the right wing in America, it must give them solace in their empty lives.

When you read threads like this it is difficult to know whether the posters are racists or just plain ignorant? Both probably. President Obama is already rated in the top ten and future historians will push him higher. A list of his accomplishments is below. Obama was a class act and a class family as well. Super work for jobs and for America. How many actually got healthcare, great stuff. Sad he will be followed by a tax cheat and a lying adulterer, who was a draft dodger and pays no taxes to the nation he steals from. 'President Obama will leave office with the longest consecutive job creation streak in 75 years.'

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

One of the great ones. Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

Class Act http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/opinion/sunday/reflections-on-obama.html

And our economy improved too. Research shows Democrats are better for the economy — so why do voters trust Republicans more?

Hate is a powerful emotion for the right wing in America, it must give them solace in their empty lives.
That's a bit too "quanty".......Squeeze is more about "the Vibe"........the Vibe isn't subject to reconciliation.....the Vibe is anything AmericanThinker tells you it is...

Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer"; a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present"); and finally an unaccomplished single term in United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions. He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as legislator.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obama_the_affirmative_action_president.html#ixzz4bUQOlsBW

I'm trying to figure out why Matt Patterson's opinion matters....

I'm trying to figure out why Matt Patterson's opinion matters....
It matters.....but only to idiots.

Obama's biggest achievement was to get a Nobel Peace Prize while being the only president to have been at war for his whole 8 years. :clap2:
What war was declared by congress while Obama was in office? I must have missed that one.
The Big Brownie could have stopped his army at any point during the 8 tears he was in charge. Did the US even win a war under O'bummer? Nope.

Obama's biggest achievement was to get a Nobel Peace Prize while being the only president to have been at war for his whole 8 years. :clap2:
What war was declared by congress while Obama was in office? I must have missed that one.
The Big Brownie could have stopped his army at any point during the 8 tears he was in charge. Did the US even win a war under O'bummer? Nope.
How could the US win a war when there was no war to win? I see you avoided my question like you avoid taking a bath. bravo

How could the US win a war when there was no war to win? I see you avoided my question like you avoid taking a bath. bravo
O'baba was at war for his whole term. First president to achieve that feat. And he was part black. Is it a coincidence?

O'baba was at war for his whole term. First president to achieve that feat. And he was part black. Is it a coincidence?
You still havent told us what war was declared while Obama was POTUS. Why are you stalling?

You still havent told us what war was declared while Obama was POTUS. Why are you stalling?
The war against black people in the US for one.

The war against black people in the US for one.
So instead of providing proof of your claim you try cave chimp tactics to deflect? I accept your concession.

BHO had remarkable speaking skills, and the Kennedy Clan noticed him and sponsored him and propelled him to office.

The DNC tried to do the same for Hillary, but she is/was an UN-remarkable speaker, and corrupt (Clinton Foundation Inc), and a born liar (learned from covering for Slick Willy's affairs). So with her the DNC blew it.

Might be referring to Libya and Syria though.

Might be referring to Libya and Syria though.
What war was declared over there while Obama was POTUS?

There is a difference between "in war" and "at war"
Yes. One has the word "in" and the other has the word "at" My question is how could you be in or at war if there was no war ever declared?.

Who did we declare war on?

How many soldiers were killed?

Forum List

Back