2 Grown Men and a 13 Yr Girl

Why the FUCK ask us what we would do if you are so bossy that you can't stand hearing what someone else might do??!! You people are fucking annoying.
Focus. You cant ask the parents anything until you deal with the situation and find out who they are first. I asked what would you do with what you found not what you would do after you questioned the people involved.

What color was the driver of the cars brothers sisters cousins next door neighbors wifes roomates mailman?

Cops questioning the parenting skills of the parent is overreaching in my opinion on the officer part.

The young female was with individuals the parent felt were safe.

As for the sleeping in a automobile with a young child was foolishly stupid for them.

As I pointed out the fact they could have been killed and the lass could have been kidnapped.

Also if you were a officer you would be thinking in the back of your mind this does not look right.

CPS would have to be involve and until CPS clear the mess up the child could not continue.

Also remember transporting a minor across state lines could lead to kidnapping charges if the parent lies and denies you have permission to transport their child.

So as much as you disagree with the officer treatment the reality is the world we live in causes most officers to think the worst before learning it was innocent and people will be insulted but it is better to be insult than learning some lass was kidnapped or killed because the cop was not doing their damn job.

Again matter not what race the individuals are and I would be questioning a white as hard if he was with a female that is not his child and same for women too!

Here is the scenario. You are a cop and you see 2 grown ass men with a 13 year old girl asleep in a car parked at a gas station. You question the guys and talk to the girl. They tell you they are together and even produce a affidavit showing they have legal custody of the girl. What do you do next?

I arrest Asclepius for being a pedophilia!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I once took a trip with a friend of mine to audit some courses at the University of Chicago.

We were parked in a park between Chicago's South Side and Hyde Park and slept in my car for the night, and some damn cop woke us up. Fucker.

I learned then at nineteen it is illegal to sleep in your car in a metropolitan area.

He told us we had to move along.

I'm willing to bet we got off easy since we were white college kids.

You haven't been in Chicago lately. White kids would get pulled over and arrested because the PC police do not want to discriminate. Black kids smoking pot and sleeping in a car, the police would just drive by because they don't want to risk the next Ferguson!

I once took a trip with a friend of mine to audit some courses at the University of Chicago.

We were parked in a park between Chicago's South Side and Hyde Park and slept in my car for the night, and some damn cop woke us up. Fucker.

I learned then at nineteen it is illegal to sleep in your car in a metropolitan area.

He told us we had to move along.

I'm willing to bet we got off easy since we were white college kids.

You haven't been in Chicago lately. White kids would get pulled over and arrested because the PC police do not want to discriminate. Black kids smoking pot and sleeping in a car, the police would just drive by because they don't want to risk the next Ferguson!

That's true. The incident I am referring to happened the year after this occurred. . . .

I figured it had something to do with dancing.
White women love dancing. I think most women in general love dancing way more than men do. One of the reasons guys like you take L's all the time in attracting a mate.
They love swimming too. I guess that leaves you out of the loop.
Nope. I swim better 90% of the population. However, white women dont do it for me long term. They are good for a quickie as long as the lights are off and they dont glow in the dark.

White women love dancing. I think most women in general love dancing way more than men do. One of the reasons guys like you take L's all the time in attracting a mate.
Nope. I swim better 90% of the population. However, white women dont do it for me long term. They are good for a quickie as long as the lights are off and they dont glow in the dark.
It took you a week to come up with that? lol

Here is the scenario. You are a cop and you see 2 grown ass men with a 13 year old girl asleep in a car parked at a gas station. You question the guys and talk to the girl. They tell you they are together and even produce a affidavit showing they have legal custody of the girl. What do you do next?
First you call for backup since you are outnumbered.

Next you take all 3 into custody for apparent kidnapping with probable cause.

Then you move the girl to child protective services.

Then you question the two males.

Then you let them go without telling them where the girl is.

It took you a week to come up with that? lol
Yeah. You really arent a priority. Sometimes its fun talking to you just because you are stupid and amusing but other times I have more serious things to do.

First you call for backup since you are outnumbered.

Next you take all 3 into custody for apparent kidnapping with probable cause.

Then you move the girl to child protective services.

Then you question the two males.

Then you let them go without telling them where the girl is.
"Apparent"?

You cant take people into custody because you assume something. The signed document with the parents phone number should kill any assumptions you had and start leaning towards the probability that this is legit. Why traumatize a child and give her to CPS when a simple phone call could clear up the matter?

We don't know what the "documentation" looked like. Most responsible parents would not have agreed to allow their 13 year old child to travel with two grown men (of any race but especially black ones). And if they did allow it, why didn't they make arrangements for her to have a safe place to sleep? What kind of parents would allow their 13 year old daughter to be put in a situation like that? The cops had every justification to take them into custody, and the child should be taken away from those parents, they showed gross negligence and irresponsibility with their daughter.

Forum List

Back