13-Year-Old Girl apologizes for being "ugly & a loser", Commits Suicide After Years of Being Bullied

Sad story. Based on what I read and saw in the link attached in the OP, surprising she didn't have a support group of friends. It leaves me wondering whether something was going on besides bullying?

She has obviously missed her abortion deadline. Not excusable, even if you make the most of it and go beautiful, now isn't it?

I wonder how much it would cost me to have you introduced to her father so he can hear you say that to his face.

Yeah, some of these comments are triggering my ignore feature.

Now why would you do that? Ignoring idiots will never make you feel smarter, will it?

Making snarky comments about a child that committed suicide is just being small minded and/or an attention whore. Regardless which I don't want to read it

Thanks for the idea.

Sometimes the best way to get a bully to fuck off is simply to ignore them.
. No, you have to punch them in the nose.

I wonder how much it would cost me to have you introduced to her father so he can hear you say that to his face.

Now why would you do that? Ignoring idiots will never make you feel smarter, will it?

Making snarky comments about a child that committed suicide is just being small minded and/or an attention whore. Regardless which I don't want to read it

Thanks for the idea.

Well, in my defense... I did only say "sometimes"

Anyone that bullies someone should be charged with assault and either fined or jailed for it.

It shouldn't be fucking allowed.

I agree on physical bullying.

Verbal bullying is too lame as anything from cussing them out every day down to disagreeing with their opinion can be offensive to some snowflakes.

As long as it is only verbal and not physical bullying, the best response is to ignore them and enjoy life in front of them. It demonstrates that they do not have the power to alter your emotions with their words.

But if they land a hand on you, give them an uppercut to the liver.

She was a beautiful girl.

Fuck the bullies.

She has obviously missed her abortion deadline. Not excusable, even if you make the most of it and go beautiful, now isn't it?

I thought there was an attention whore emoticon somewhere at this forum.

But... Would this have happened if the girls parents had stayed back home where they belong? In Mexico... When asking why in a case such as this; the parents must be a point of direct scrutiny.

A lot depends on the parents. My bet is that at least one of the parents was a bully too. So, no wonder that she died. School bullies have power on the foundation, that your parents have already broken your spirit halfway. When your parent replaces God in your life with himself, then you will survive only as long as your parent invests into you. God always invests into you so with God you survive for many decades. Obviously the OP victim got separated from God, and only a parent has that kind of power.

The father should put a bullet thru the head of each bully.
Will that teach them a lesson?
Too late for them. It will teach a lesson for other kids using Social Media to harass and bully the vulnerable .

This is super interesting.

It is generally true, that many people turn into bullies spontaneously, when they see a person who is obviously not in a defense. Even if the defenseless entity is bigger than them.

Kids all across the country commit suicide after being bullied. It has nothing to do with the state. A kid just a few months ago in Ohio committed suicide after being beat up in school.

School: Cincinnati boy who killed himself never said he was bullied
They learn to bully early from their parents who talk politics and call the other side all manner of vile things.

But hey, don't agree with someone, or how they look, its okay to call them names....isn't that right?

It has nothing to do with what state they live in.

If you think that only Liberals call people names, you are crazy. :lmao:

I've seen people on this forum flat out say that Democrats and Liberals should be killed.

No you haven't, but you don't mind lying.

Children are cruel, that is a fact. It is the job of parents to socialize children by keeping them in check.

You don't have to say it. We are talking about the OP blaming the incident on California. California is a well-known Liberal state. I'm sorry, does everything need to be spelled out like a paint by numbers book for you? Or are you just playing dumb because you got called out on your argument.

Bullies come from Conservative families and states just as much as they come from Liberal ones.

Lewd, you are revealing yourself as an idiot again.

Yucaipa is community in rural San Bernardino county, and a very conservative area.

When you have the president of the United States saying his accusers were too ugly for him to mess around with, when you have dirty filthy men harassing women, ya kinda expect this behavior to trickle down to young impressionable girls.

Kids all across the country commit suicide after being bullied. It has nothing to do with the state. A kid just a few months ago in Ohio committed suicide after being beat up in school.

They learn to bully early from their parents who talk politics and call the other side all manner of vile things.

But hey, don't agree with someone, or how they look, its okay to call them names....isn't that right?

I've seen people on this forum flat out say that Democrats and Liberals should be killed.

Children are cruel, that is a fact. It is the job of parents to socialize children by keeping them in check.

Uh yeah I have. In fact I've reported the posts. Feel free to ask a mod if it's been reported before.

You don't have to say it. We are talking about the OP blaming the incident on California. California is a well-known Liberal state. I'm sorry, does everything need to be spelled out like a paint by numbers book for you? Or are you just playing dumb because you got called out on your argument.

Bullies come from Conservative families and states just as much as they come from Liberal ones.

Lewd, you are revealing yourself as an idiot again.

Yucaipa is community in rural San Bernardino county, and a very conservative area.

Then you need to point that out to the Op numbnuts. They are the one blaming it on California being a Liberal state.

The sickness in all this is that these suicides will have no effect on those who were the victimizers.....kids today are completely void of emotions....its all about the me me selfie that gets a zillion hits. I not only blame parents, but a society hell fire bent on us vs them.

The sickness in all this is that these suicides will have no effect on those who were the victimizers.....kids today are completely void of emotions....its all about the me me selfie that gets a zillion hits. I not only blame parents, but a society hell fire bent on us vs them.

I see the issue as one of parental failure. Children must be socialized.

I see the issue as one of parental failure. Children must be socialized.
I had a co worker who's daughter committed suicide and she was a wonder woman and parent.

Forum List

Back