13-Year-Old Girl apologizes for being "ugly & a loser", Commits Suicide After Years of Being Bullied

It has nothing to do with the state.

California is fucked up but not for this reason.

And she wasn't ugly at all, she was very cute.

Also, imagine you are a 13 year old American girl, equipped with all the absolute power of feminism, LGBT, and child support, then you commit suicide, and come back as a burka chewing Saudi Arabian woman who climbs out from under her master's goats daily. Bummer, isn't it?

She was a beautiful girl.

Fuck the bullies.
This him? https://www.linkedin.com/in/freddie-avila-77158334

She has obviously missed her abortion deadline. Not excusable, even if you make the most of it and go beautiful, now isn't it?

I wonder how much it would cost me to have you introduced to her father so he can hear you say that to his face.
This him?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/freddie-avila-77158334

Fuck the bullies.

She has obviously missed her abortion deadline. Not excusable, even if you make the most of it and go beautiful, now isn't it?

I wonder how much it would cost me to have you introduced to her father so he can hear you say that to his face.

Yeah, some of these comments are triggering my ignore feature.

Now why would you do that? Ignoring idiots will never make you feel smarter, will it?

Fuck the bullies.

Now why would you do that? Ignoring idiots will never make you feel smarter, will it?

Making snarky comments about a child that committed suicide is just being small minded and/or an attention whore. Regardless which I don't want to read it

But... Would this have happened if the girls parents had stayed back home where they belong? In Mexico... When asking why in a case such as this; the parents must be a point of direct scrutiny.

Fuck the bullies.

Making snarky comments about a child that committed suicide is just being small minded and/or an attention whore. Regardless which I don't want to read it

Thanks for the idea.

Sometimes the best way to get a bully to fuck off is simply to ignore them.

Forum List

Back