13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math

For any of y'all that attended Baltimore City Schools, zero means none.

Nadal, zilch. Not one student

Obviously the reason is racism and lack of funding, right libs?

13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math

Digging further, we found another six high schools where one percent tested proficient. Add it up – in half the high schools in Baltimore City, 3804 students took the state test, 14 were proficient in math.

No, the reason seems to be that politicians on both sides are more interested in their own careers, rather than actually dealing with the problems in society.

Remarkably the “negroes” did an adequate job teaching white kids in everything else? Are you sure you want to add that sort of lunacy to your bigotry and idiocy?
Huh? That's your claim so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to add it to anything.

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron
And now you’re adding stupidity to that.

Congratulations on being able to multi-task
...this coming from a moron like you who is too obtuse to understand what a "black city" means?

“black city”…what would be a “white city”?
Searching Google for "black cities" yields a chart right at the top of the search with "Cities with the highest percentage of Blacks or African-Americans." You're the only retard who doesn't understand. White cities gets similar results.

….

Perhaps you should seek help

Huh? That's your claim so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to add it to anything.

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron

...this coming from a moron like you who is too obtuse to understand what a "black city" means?

Searching Google for "black cities" yields a chart right at the top of the search with "Cities with the highest percentage of Blacks or African-Americans." You're the only retard who doesn't understand. White cities gets similar results.

….

I'm doing just fine, thanks! It's you that's incredibly obtuse.

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron

….

Still waiting or the names of the “white cities”….apparently there aren’t any. No longer you’re such a head case; that must drive your racist heart crazy.

….

Still waiting or the names of the “white cities”….apparently there aren’t any. No longer you’re such a head case; that must drive your racist heart crazy.
Hialeah, Florida is one.

Forum List

Back