23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math, per state test results

Yes, that's right, Hobby Horse. Because we have to. Because this is what SOCIETY has come to, and no cop is going to show up at anyone's door.

Some parents are lazy and don't care, so they don't bother to potty train their kids. FACT. IT is then up to the schools to do it. And your little hobby horse is to blame the teachers for this.

Whatever, everyone has called you out on this. Ride em cowboy!
Teachers and schools don’t exist to potty train

The teachings are different then the suburban schools. One language, one culture, one her. Urban schools are forcto spend most of the day not learning real things but focused on race, culture, identity, sexuality
BS

It’s true, my cousin school only spoke English, had no bilingual classes, mine had many refugees, many languages, we had many interferences to learning. Unlike my cousin. My nephew just went to college in Vermont had to adjust programs because he couldn’t understand suburban kids . Very sad

Like pretty much everything else, education has become politicized. And politics mangles and perverts everything it touches.

We're choosing to fail our children, and as a result they may end up failing the country.

Just another self-inflicted wound.
Yes, liberal progressive policies ruin everything, maybe instead of searching for those student they can influence to change their gender (hint, it can't happen) they should just teach!

Fire dues paying members of the democrat party teachers unions?

The teachers unions that launder money for the democrat party………?

The democrat politicians make sur the teachers get high pay for low quality work, then kick back the most campaign donations to the party…….? As much or more than the trial lawyers?

That is why they don’t fire even the worst of the worst ………
The future for so many is vocational, and technical school training! I know for many years, the school my wife teaches at had really criteria for tech or vocational students, now they can't be a part of the process and, pick bright kids who actually want to learn that trade, and go on to college or right into industry. The public schools just want to get those kids out, that don't want so they don't bring down their numbers!

It’s true, my cousin school only spoke English, had no bilingual classes, mine had many refugees, many languages, we had many interferences to learning. Unlike my cousin. My nephew just went to college in Vermont had to adjust programs because he couldn’t understand suburban kids . Very sad
Wow, a cousin and a nephew. You've really got your finger on the pulse.... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back