23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math, per state test results

Camelot Led Directly to Kamala

That started when the incompetent freeloading Preppies took over the formerly Democratic Party. They live their whole life trying to deny the obvious fact that they'd be nobodies without Daddy's Money.
No one has said "preppy" for about 30 years, dope.

Hey asswipe, ZERO students proficient in math means only one thing: ROTTEN TEACHERS.

End of story.
Or…

It means poor teacher/student ratios, underinvestment, lack of supplies, uninvolved and apathetic parents, etc

Most of the shithole nursing homes I worked in weren’t shitholes because the nurses were bad at their jobs.

They’re shitholes because the nurses were given way too many patients with way too high acuity to be able to do their job

Or…

It means poor teacher/student ratios, underinvestment, lack of supplies, uninvolved and apathetic parents, etc

Most of the shithole nursing homes I worked in weren’t shitholes because the nurses were bad at their jobs.

They’re shitholes because the nurses were given way too many patients with way too high acuity to be able to do their job
No.

ZERO students proficient in math means ROTTEN TEACHERS.

Period. End of story.

The leftard excuses won't wash, sorry.

ZERO students.

In the ENTIRE SCHOOL.

Big fat zero.

I wouldn't send my kids to a school like that.

Would you?

Take a guess
I actually blame the lawyers, and by extension the unions and the administrators.

It's all about liability today. Everyone's scared of lawsuits.

The problem is, both the administrators and the unions cave.

Instead of spending money "once" to establish precedent, they spend it repeatedly in settlements.

I actually blame the lawyers, and by extension the unions and the administrators.

It's all about liability today. Everyone's scared of lawsuits.

The problem is, both the administrators and the unions cave.

Instead of spending money "once" to establish precedent, they spend it repeatedly in settlements.
They spend 26 thousand per public school student, private is 11 thousand. It’s not the money it’s commies

That's equity in education for you
College Is a Collage of False Images

Unlike college graduates, educated people know that equity is a financial term and not a synonym for "equality." The two come from different Latin roots. Only rich Roman businessmen could afford to equip and train a warhorse, much like today's owners of racehorses.

An intelligent person, on first hearing this financial term, would wonder what it has to do with "equality." He'd (StupidSpeak "They'd") soon find out it has nothing to do with that; it only sounds like it does.

College Is a Collage of False Images

Unlike college graduates, educated people know that equity is a financial term and not a synonym for "equality." The two come from different Latin roots. Only rich Roman businessmen could afford to equip and train a warhorse, much like today's owners of racehorse.

An intelligent person, on first hearing this financial term, would wonder what it has to do with "equality." He'd (StupidSpeak "they'd") soon find out it has nothing to do with that; it only sounds like it does.
1921vf9p7n001.jpg

Become responsible and stay with the women you impregnate and live with the offspring.
75% of white males know and do that. 75-80% of black makes dont and won’t
It’s Just that simple and Just that factual but finger pointing responsibility avoiding excuse makers cant process reality and fact so these statements are labeled as racist.

Realist, not racist.

Forum List

Back