Baltimore public High Schools and Math, are they even teaching it?

You guys are blind to the truth. Giving them a big raise only raises the prices of cars and everything else in the supply chain at at time when Americans can't afford things now. These people aren't working part time for minimum wage with no benefits. They already make decent pay with great benefits.
Yep but I will support the workers over the management in every case. They will meet in the middle somewhere as it should be. Give and take, compromise. Great workers are everywhere in the labor pool.

Yep but I will support the workers over the management in every case. They will meet in the middle somewhere as it should be. Give and take, compromise. Great workers are everywhere in the labor pool.
Then expect prices to rise further on a number of things, not just cars.

Then expect prices to rise further on a number of things, not just cars.
Because a couple of people get a raise? Hogwash. If the management especially the CEO agree to a large pay cut I will side with you. They should all feel the pain not just those who actually work.

Because a couple of people get a raise? Hogwash. If the management especially the CEO agree to a large pay cut I will side with you. They should all feel the pain not just those who actually work.
Wages have been going up since Biden took over but inflation has outpaced wage growth.

If the GOP candidate matches with the uaw workers, they will get my vote. The Dems sure aren't going to but someone has to take a stand against the corporate heads
The administration of the UAW thanks you for your support.

13 schools in democrat party controlled Balitmore have 0 students who are proficient in math at any level...

Fury as ZERO children at 13 Baltimore state schools pass math exam - as parent groups call on leaders to step down

Generations of black children who are trapped in generational poverty and crime because of the democrat party...........
13 schools out of how many schools in Baltimore?

13 schools out of how many schools in Baltimore?

Yeah....don't even try....

• In 2022, the average score of fourth-grade students in Baltimore City was 201. This was lower than the average score of 227 for students in large cities.
  • The average score for students in Baltimore City in 2022 (201) was lower than their average score in 2019 (216) and in 2009 (222).
  • The percentage of students in Baltimore City who performed at or above the NAEP Proficient level was 7 percent in 2022. This percentage was smaller than that in 2019 (15 percent) and in 2009 (13 percent).
  • The percentage of students in Baltimore City who performed at or above the NAEP Basic level was 34 percent in 2022. This percentage was smaller than that in 2019 (53 percent) and in 2009 (64 percent).

13 schools in democrat party controlled Balitmore have 0 students who are proficient in math at any level...

Fury as ZERO children at 13 Baltimore state schools pass math exam - as parent groups call on leaders to step down

Generations of black children who are trapped in generational poverty and crime because of the democrat party...........
Maui, Ohio and Florida

1695566913983.png

13 too many
I was just thinking on the lines of what could be done to change and improve the situation, not just do an OH MY! HOW TERRIBLE!

Yes, of course 13 is too many! But knowing how many are bad out of the total, and even more specifics, lets you know more about the approach to improve....if hundreds of other schools have no Math issues, what are those good schools doing differently than the 13.....? Can we do a teacher swap of Math teachers for a few years? Or a program of mentoring by the good Math teachers?

If all the other schools are doing poorly as well, but just not scoring zero, then the whole system in math needs reassessment... If it is 13 schools out of 15 schools total, then Houston we have a problem in the biggest of ways!

Forum List

Back