13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math

Maryland ranks 3rd nationwide .

3. Maryland

> Overall grade: B
> State Score: 85.2
> Per pupil spending: $12,435 (18th highest)
> High school graduation rate: 84.0% (16th highest)
"13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math."
Reading...is fundamental.

What state is Baltimore in? Guess we should be testing geography too.
You see Timmy...there are these big spaces of land called...STATES. Inside of those states we have many towns and cities where people live. Baltimore is a CITY in the STATE of Maryland....yeahh...that's right...CITY.
The article in question talks about the CITY of Balitmore...now there are many many towns and cities in Maryland...what is Maryland?...that's RIGHT...it's a S-T-A-T-E.
So Timmy...when you cite statistics for the STATE you are skewing the statistics and...MOVING THE GOALPOST...can you say...moving the goalpost?
That's a logical fallacy...we'll cover those later. K?....goood.

I try to make it simple so you can follow along . The standards Baltimore can’t make are STATE standards . Maryland has high standards because of their tough education expectations .

While Baltimore sucks , they would do far better is shitty red states who have lower standards .

How long will the libs hang onto their racial equality delusions? Surely they must eventually be outed as the mentally ill individuals they are.

You guys are obsessed with race
Who are "you guys?"
conservatives
I don't know about them, but I'm concerned with what I can observe. Liberals are the ones pushing people to hire based on skin color.

Well. the thread is about Baltimore schools and not hiring. And while I think the entire educational system should be trashed and we should start over from scratch; you injected race into the argument and "equality delusions", therefore I get to ask you why no student regardless of race was apparently proficient in mathematics if race really played a factor?
It's a negro city run by negroes and taught by negroes. WTF did you expect?

You guys are obsessed with race
Who are "you guys?"
conservatives
I don't know about them, but I'm concerned with what I can observe. Liberals are the ones pushing people to hire based on skin color.

Well. the thread is about Baltimore schools and not hiring. And while I think the entire educational system should be trashed and we should start over from scratch; you injected race into the argument and "equality delusions", therefore I get to ask you why no student regardless of race was apparently proficient in mathematics if race really played a factor?

About as lucid an answer as I would expect....defines pure stupidity.

3. Maryland

You see Timmy...there are these big spaces of land called...STATES. Inside of those states we have many towns and cities where people live. Baltimore is a CITY in the STATE of Maryland....yeahh...that's right...CITY.
The article in question talks about the CITY of Balitmore...now there are many many towns and cities in Maryland...what is Maryland?...that's RIGHT...it's a S-T-A-T-E.
So Timmy...when you cite statistics for the STATE you are skewing the statistics and...MOVING THE GOALPOST...can you say...moving the goalpost?

I try to make it simple so you can follow along . The standards Baltimore can’t make are STATE standards . Maryland has high standards because of their tough education expectations .

While Baltimore sucks , they would do far better is shitty red states who have lower standards .
Los Angeles, a hardcore lefty city, went from 40% graduation rate to 70% in one year.
They dropped the graduation requirement test.
WHICH MEANS 30% STILL COULDNT MAKE IT!

Who are "you guys?"
conservatives

So could you enlighten us dumb hillbilly racists why African countries and black cities like Detroit are total shitholes?

conservatives

So could you enlighten us dumb hillbilly racists why African countries and black cities like Detroit are total shitholes?

"Black cities"???? I can enlighten you as to tell you there is no such thing as a color of a city.

"Black cities"???? I can enlighten you as to tell you there is no such thing as a color of a city.
I'm referring to cities with large populations (sometimes majority) of blacks.

Though I'm not sure I should have bothered since your response indicates you're dedicated to being wrong, obtuse, and ignorant.

Though I'm not sure I should have bothered since your response indicates you're dedicated to being wrong, obtuse, and ignorant.

Still wondering why no whites passed the test if the problem is your obsession; skin color....any answers yet you self-described "dumb hillbilly racist"?

Still wondering why no whites passed the test if the problem is your obsession; skin color....any answers yet you self-described "dumb hillbilly racist"?
You're REALLY working hard to prove you're obtuse, aren't you? What part of this don't you get?

In case making it bold for you isn't enough, let me be completely direct: if negroes run the city and if negroes do the teaching, that means they dumb down the program so that negroes can keep up. With a dumbed down program, even whites won't learn anything.

Get it now?

You're REALLY working hard to prove you're obtuse, aren't you? What part of this don't you get?

In case making it bold for you isn't enough, let me be completely direct: if negroes run the city and if negroes do the teaching, that means they dumb down the program so that negroes can keep up. With a dumbed down program, even whites won't learn anything.

Get it now?

Remarkably the “negroes” did an adequate job teaching white kids in everything else? Are you sure you want to add that sort of lunacy to your bigotry and idiocy?

3. Maryland

God you're a fucking idiot.

Get it now?

Remarkably the “negroes” did an adequate job teaching white kids in everything else? Are you sure you want to add that sort of lunacy to your bigotry and idiocy?
Huh? That's your claim so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to add it to anything.

and that's probably with the teachers/admin cheating for them like the Atlanta idiots
Jail Terms Handed To Most Atlanta Teachers Convicted In Cheating Scandal
not 1 or 2 or 5 , but ELEVEN!! of the Dirty Dozen convicted
21 plead guilty for plea agreements
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

3. Maryland

God you're a fucking idiot.

God is not a fucking idiot.

For any of y'all that attended Baltimore City Schools, zero means none.

Nadal, zilch. Not one student

Obviously the reason is racism and lack of funding, right libs?

13 Baltimore City High Schools, zero students proficient in math

Digging further, we found another six high schools where one percent tested proficient. Add it up – in half the high schools in Baltimore City, 3804 students took the state test, 14 were proficient in math.
Bus the dumb ones to the smart schools and bus the same number to the dumb schools, and your statistics will automatically improve

Actually, this has been done before, numerous times. It makes no difference.

You cannt make chicken salad out of chicken shit no matter how good of a teacher you may be.

Has nothing to do with teaching. It is about hiding the failures in plain sight. Smooth the statistics.

WTF are you talking about?

Smooth the statistics? I taught stats. That is nonsensical gibberish.

At one of the Baltimore schools with zero math competency undoubtedly.

Get it now?

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron
And now you’re adding stupidity to that.

Congratulations on being able to multi-task

Get it now?

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron

...this coming from a moron like you who is too obtuse to understand what a "black city" means?

Get it now?

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron

...this coming from a moron like you who is too obtuse to understand what a "black city" means?

“black city”…what would be a “white city”?

Get it now?

Well, you’re a bigot
You’re a moron

“black city”…what would be a “white city”?
Searching Google for "black cities" yields a chart right at the top of the search with "Cities with the highest percentage of Blacks or African-Americans." You're the only retard who doesn't understand. White cities gets similar results.

Forum List

Back