University offers cry closet for stressed out snowflakes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
University Offers ‘Cry Closet’ For Stressed-Out Snowflakes
The University of Utah has installed a “Cry Closet” in its library for stressed-out snowflake students to relieve tears in for 10 minutes at a time.

The Cry Closet, installed by artist Nemo Miller, is meant to “provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break.”

jacks@aJackieLarsen

so my school installed a cry closet in the library LMFAOOOOOOOOO what is higher education

9:44 AM - Apr 24, 2018 · Salt Lake City, UT
Twitter Ads info and privacy

stuffedanimalsclosetcreepy.jpg

The Rules of the Closet include “only one person at a time” and

-----------------------------------
The Trump hating left can't figure out why we call them lunatic morons............. this takes the cake.

Wow, they act like going through a final is the worst thing that could ever be experienced. Its been almost 20 years now since the suicide of my newest favorite singer. Can I ask where my crying closet is?

God bless you and everyone else who loves my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only other question would be who the heck made the gun that became his last meal look so tasty in his opinion?

The University of Utah has installed a “Cry Closet” in its library for stressed-out snowflake students to relieve tears in for 10 minutes at a time.

The Cry Closet, installed by artist Nemo Miller, is meant to “provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10-minute break.”

jacks@aJackieLarsen

so my school installed a cry closet in the library LMFAOOOOOOOOO what is higher education

The Trump hating left can't figure out why we call them lunatic morons............. this takes the cake.
Great place to fart in if there is a line waiting to enter.

jacks@aJackieLarsen

It`s called installation art and it was installed by an artist, not the University. Who`s the moron here? The ones that didn`t or couldn`t read the story.

This artist, Nemo Miller, has made a good point, affording stressed-out people an opportunity for quiet and to sit back, listen to and accept themselves and their experiences, think. Right-wingers will never understand the value of doing so. They seem to live to listen to an endless stream of politicians and "religious" leaders who constantly babble, rant, and harangue, and can only mock the entire concept of quiet thought and meditation, though it's importance has been recognized for thousands of years. I notice that this came from Infowars. I should have known that the source of this would be a professional loudmouth.

After the war the "professors" and staff can install a swivel seat and make a glory hole box out of it. This one is only a prototype.

jacks@aJackieLarsen

It`s called installation art and it was installed by an artist, not the University. Who`s the moron here? The ones that didn`t or couldn`t read the story.
Well here we have it, the first person to use the cry closet.

jacks@aJackieLarsen

Apparently when you are a graduated moron , it people like you who can't comprehend what's being said nor can you read in between the lines stupid ass.

It is a crying room idiot and you are proof on just how pathetically stupid you TRUMP HATING assholes are lol.

jacks@aJackieLarsen

The closet says your next CYKA.

jacks@aJackieLarsen

Well here we have it, the first person to use the cry closet.
On the contrary I`m laughing at you and yours. The university did not install a cry closet as the article claims. Stupid people believe stupid things.

This artist, Nemo Miller, has made a good point, affording stressed-out people an opportunity for quiet and to sit back, listen to and accept themselves and their experiences, think. Right-wingers will never understand the value of doing so. They seem to live to listen to an endless stream of politicians and "religious" leaders who constantly babble, rant, and harangue, and can only mock the entire concept of quiet thought and meditation, though it's importance has been recognized for thousands of years. I notice that this came from Infowars. I should have known that the source of this would be a professional loudmouth.

WHEN YOUR IQ IS LOW AND YOU HAVE TO BLAME INFOWARS.......
jacks on Twitter
upload_2018-4-26_6-6-46.png

jacks@aJackieLarsen

Apparently when you are a graduated moron , it people like you who can't comprehend what's being said nor can you read in between the lines stupid ass.

It is a crying room idiot and you are proof on just how pathetically stupid you TRUMP HATING assholes are lol.
Find yourself a passing 5th grader to read the story to you.

A cry closet? It’s called your dorm room. You go there to relax and contemplate your day. And if you need a break in the middle of the day to gather your thoughts and think of the big questions such as “WTF kind of college did I come to that has a cry closet? Am I making good choices here?” That’s called lunch. You eat a sandwich and think about things.

jacks on Twitter
View attachment 190033

No. I blame idiots who (1) cannot understand the concept, (2) cannot think for themselves, (3) rely on Infowars for their "information," and (4) publish pictures rather than replying with substance.

A cry closet? It’s called your dorm room. You go there to relax and contemplate your day. And if you need a break in the middle of the day to gather your thoughts and think of the big questions such as “WTF kind of college did I come to that has a cry closet? Am I making good choices here?” That’s called lunch. You eat a sandwich and think about things.

Yeah but leftists desire attention and to make a spectacle of themselves

jacks on Twitter
View attachment 190033

No. I blame idiots who (1) cannot understand the concept, (2) cannot think for themselves, (3) rely on Infowars for their "information," and (4) publish pictures rather than replying with substance.
The concept? Here’s the concept snowflake. If you get out of college and apply for a job the interviewer should ask if your school had a cry closet or safe space and if you ever used it. If the answer is yes then you’re not getting the job. If you’re 18 and need a damn cry closetto get through a day you’re emotionally retarded and probably should never have been moved beyond kindergarten. That’s where you you get nappies and cookies cause it’s such a long day you need a break.

Forum List

Back