Zimmerman will not be charged with anything over that domestic dust up

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I really wasn't sure if I should put this in this forum instead of "media".

This headline pissed me clean off. Beats the rap again. Stand your ground darling. I suppose I could just chalk it up to sensationalism.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I still expect some "truth" from the media.

George Zimmerman beats the rap - again: Florida police will not file charges against 'stand-your-ground' darling over domestic spat with his ex-wife

Authorities said Wednesday that the dispute with Zimmerman's ex-wife, Shellie, did not rise to a criminal level
Police also will not charge Zimmerman with theft after Shellie's mother claimed he stole thousands of dollars in property from their rental home

Florida police will NOT file charges against George Zimmerman over domestic spat with ex-wife | Mail Online

Last edited:

This headline pissed me clean off. Beats the rap again. Stand your ground darling. I suppose I could just chack it up to sensationalism.

George Zimmerman beats the rap - again: Florida police will not file charges against 'stand-your-ground' darling over domestic spat with his ex-wife

Authorities said Wednesday that the dispute with Zimmerman's ex-wife, Shellie, did not rise to a criminal level
Police also will not charge Zimmerman with theft after Shellie's mother claimed he stole thousands of dollars in property from their rental home

Florida police will NOT file charges against George Zimmerman over domestic spat with ex-wife | Mail Online

You shouldn't read THE MAIL. It's a rag. Yellow journalism. A tabloid. You might as well read THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER. "The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper" wiki.

Last edited:
Can't they just make something up?

Speaking of made up, how's that federal indictment coming for violating thug martin's civil rights? How is that civil lawsuit thug martin's family was going to file coming?

Surely a country capable of creating a massive health care proposal could make up some kind of charges for George Zimmerman.

I wouldn't call the Mail a rag per se.

The Daily Mail has been awarded the National Newspaper of the Year in 1995, 1996, 1998, 2001, 2003 and 2012 by the British Press Awards. Credit wiki.

BUT their headline is not the only crazy one out there on Zimmerman.

Check this out. I mean holy toledo here!

Lake Mary cops: We're not charging George Zimmerman with stealing from his mother-in-law
She accused him of stealing a king-sized bed, antique chair and leather furniture.

George Zimmerman theft - Orlando Sentinel

Last edited:

This headline pissed me clean off. Beats the rap again. Stand your ground darling. I suppose I could just chalk it up to sensationalism.

They still keep saying Zimmerman claimed stand your ground....

And people wonder why you can't debate things with progressives....

zimmermann is some kind of lunatic. he needs to just go somewhere and never be seen again.

i wonder if deep down he thinks he was guilty of killing trayvon. i applauded the verdict but zimmermann seems to be intentionally wanting to get prosecuted for something. reminds me of OJ. he seemed to want to do something to be prosecuted for.

He was charged. George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assault of Girlfriend

He's so hateful but I can't help but think these events that he creates are a cry for help. He should be forced to get into rehab, a psychiatric hospital, whatever he needs before he kills someone again. This stuff is just blatant.

he has to be a lunatic. he got a second chance and cant stay out of trouble

Forum List

Back