That Troubling Expansion of Capitol Police Gets Even Worse With Tech They Plan to Use

These police aren’t there for you like your local enforcement. They are coming after you for the crime of not liking the government.
That is a lie, boy. Not liking the govt is not the same as attempting an insurrection to overthrow a democratic election! Are you really this stupid? Yes, I think you are.

The first threat people in a democratic republic face are criminals who might want to steal, rape, or murder, but the second threat is always a police state. All governments always tend toward corruption, and police eventually destroy all democratic republics.
The biggest threat to our freedom today in the USA comes from the white-right Trumpoids who wish to commit insurrection to install their Orange Megalomaniac as dictator.

Do all corporations tend toward corruption? Your fascist white-right anti-govt ideology is showing, facha boy.

These police aren’t there for you like your local enforcement. They are coming after you for the crime of not liking the government.
They are there to defend our democratic institutions against the depredations of treasonous fascists like you, incel.

but that ain't happening, you arrested-adolescent punk thug incel bitch.
Damn, cuz... you should probably back off some on the caffeine. You might overdose and make the mistake of thinking you're a man or something. That could lead to all sorts of poor outcomes for ya ;)

For some reason none of this concerns me... oh yeah, that must be because I'm not a traitor intending to attempt insurrection against the Capitol! Yes, I participate in our democratic system by being an activist and VOTING, legally Constitutionally approved activities.

RepubliQans, on the other hand, today are nothing but brownshirts.
The Capital Police are security guards for the Capital building. They shouldn’t have any authority outside it’s walls. Especially with the cloak of silence and anonymity they are protected by. No other police force can hide misconduct by its members. The FBI’s job is to provide a national law enforcement and intelligence arm if the Federal Government.

Forum List

Back