You've heard of Dumb and Dumber? Well.......here's

If you got one dollar for the IQ point of every Biden voter in the county, you'd still owe $350 dollars.

Seriously, and not to toot my own horn JG, but I have a pretty high IQ and the other day I came to the sad realization that between democrats in Washington and their followers here, I am literally living in a world now being run effectively much like if we put 6th graders in charge of the nation.

Hell, they might do a better job.

And much like 5th-6th graders, they are too dumb to even understand the arguments to even realize just how bad their decisions are.

I just ordered this exact T-shirt. I'll post a picture when it arrives.

1688863161825.png

Seriously, and not to toot my own horn JG, but I have a pretty high IQ and the other day I came to the sad realization that between democrats in Washington and their followers here, I am literally living in a world now being run effectively much like if we put 6th graders in charge of the nation.

Hell, they might do a better job.

And much like 5th-6th graders, they are too dumb to even understand the arguments to even realize just how bad their decisions are.

Damn right you are. The country is being ran by a bunch of idiots who graduated from Sesame Street University, where they majored in finger painting and Crayola-chewing.

But their teachers forgot to tell them they're not supposed to swallow the damned crayons.

Damn right you are. The country is being ran by a bunch of idiots who graduated from Sesame Street University, where they majored in finger painting and Crayola-chewing.

But their teachers forgot to tell them they're not supposed to swallow the damned crayons.
this is such a beautiful thread but where is democrat mega god anthony weiner

who graduated from Sesame Street University, where they majored in finger painting and Crayola-chewing.

That might actually be better. If Joe came out admitting he ate Elmer's Snow White Paste, it might make a little sense. If only we applied the same standards of testing as any employer does to get hired or any immigrant goes through applying for citizenship with people running for office, we might have a better government!

People running for office should have to pass a stringent test on organic law, history, the Constitution and the intent written behind the Federalist Papers, plus pass tests on personal integrity, and do a background check on any crimes, tax payments and convictions. Plus also be held accountable for any promises made while campaigning not held up once in office. Politicans alco need graded twice a yesr. Get two consecutive overall failing grades and you are removed. Plus term limits and salaries and benefits commensurate with the privater sector.

Instead, we have a Supreme Court which cannot even tell us what a woman is.

Forum List

Back