The current sad state of politics.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
It's blatantly obvious Biden is an decrepit old fart. I, and many others, wonder if he even knows what day it is most of the time.
Whoever is actually running the executive branch knows they have to get some good numbers using whatever scam method they can.
They also know Joe isn't going to cut it in the next election. But he is a player in swamp politics.

But sadly, swamp politics only promote Washington power. At the expense of the American taxpayer,
I heard that the slimeballs, both left and right, have stolen 4.5 million from the social security trust fund.
To prop up Ukraine. Holy crap.
We desperately need an accurate audit of the money sent to Ukraine. Lobbyists getting rich IS NOT in our best interest. Maybe even some kind of punishment would be in order, if nothing else but a 60 minutes story.

It took the better part of 80 years for Americans to realize that there is no Social Security Trust Fund. The government started skimming FICA money the day after the institution was signed into law. LBJ made it "legal" by decree so that FICA funds would be included in the federal government's general fund. It seems like some democrats came to their senses during the thoroughly corrupt Biden administration but they still manage to blame republicans for the state of the union.

It's blatantly obvious Biden is an decrepit old fart. I, and many others, wonder if he even knows what day it is most of the time.
Whoever is actually running the executive branch knows they have to get some good numbers using whatever scam method they can.
They also know Joe isn't going to cut it in the next election. But he is a player in swamp politics.

But sadly, swamp politics only promote Washington power. At the expense of the American taxpayer,
I heard that the slimeballs, both left and right, have stolen 4.5 million from the social security trust fund.
We desperately need an accurate audit of the money sent to Ukraine. Lobbyists getting rich IS NOT in our best interest. Maybe even some kind of punishment would be in order, if nothing else but a 60 minutes story.
Well that’s delusional :cuckoo:

It's blatantly obvious Biden is an decrepit old fart. I, and many others, wonder.....At the expense of the American taxpayer,
To prop up Ukraine.

4.5 million stolen from SS fund...? Wtf?

You know, for someone calling other decrepit old fatts you sure post like...decrepit old fart. Completely clueless.

If Biden is senile, then why does he keep effortlessly curbstomping your side, while never losing his calm smile?

Answer: Biden is very sharp, and his critics are the senile ones.
Even for a hairy backed sausage stuffer like yourself, this is so stupid I can't believe you posted it..
Maybe the monkey that writes your posts is broken?

Biden is as sharp as a ball of wax & the vast majority of the world is laughing at him.
This is a fact

4.5 million stolen from SS fund...? Wtf?

You know, for someone calling other decrepit old fatts you sure post like...decrepit old fart. Completely clueless.

Continued support of the Washington status quo will not benefit average Americans. Even leftists.

If Biden is senile, then why does he keep effortlessly curbstomping your side, while never losing his calm smile?

Calm smile, eh?

LOL!

That old bastard is gone. His balance is gone. His ability to use stairs is gone. His credibility is gone. If he ever had any, his integrity is gone. His manners are gone. (no farting in front of royalty) His mind is gone.

That calm smile you're so proud of is usually the vacant stare of a man thinking about the smell of a little girls hair and an ice cream cone.

It'd be hilarious if it weren't so fucking tragic.

Not as hilarious as dillholes like you defending the wreck of a man though.

Good work!

The Facts​

• Joe Biden is the oldest president in US history.
  • As part of his routine medical checkups, Joe Biden has undergone cognitive assessments, which he has passed with flying colors.
  • Joe Biden has a history of stuttering, which can sometimes lead to speech errors or pauses. However, this is not a sign of cognitive decline.
  • Joe Biden has not been diagnosed with dementia or any other cognitive disorder.
For most voters it will be 2020 all over again. This time it's deciding whether an old fort who is showing his age or another old fort who is a pathological liar and who has been indicted for multiply felonies should lead the country. It seems obvious that Biden is going to come out on top as he did in 2020. Of course by the time the election rolls around Trump may be in prison. Although unlikely, it is possible. However if Trump were convicted, I expect Biden would pardon him for the same reason Ford would not see Nixon prosecuted.

Last edited:

The SS trust fund has been empty for decades.

Sorry, but I have to question the intelligence of anybody who considers Biden to be 'very sharp.' I've been following him for a number of decades now and can't remember any time in which he impressed me as being 'sharp' on anything, but he definitely used to be sharper than he is now.

Forum List

Back