To the few Americans who don’t like Tucker Carlson, how does it feel to know that he is bigger than ever now?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The critics of Tucker Carlson, like every left winger we see in America today, rely on making things up about people, outright lies, and a general tone of rudeness and ignorance. Here Tucker is interviewed below and says he believe in equality and stands against racism, it means literally nothing to people on the far left. And this is what separates Far Left Democrats of today from the traditional Democrats of American history. The far left Democrats simply don’t care what people say… if they are told that “Tucker Carlson is a racist” they simply reiterate it.

And what the far left does today is they often take things out of context. They look at one sentence, one text by Tucker Carlson, and say “oh he’s a racist” or he is a “liar”. And that type of thinking is evil and dangerous. It leads to a slippery slope. “First they came for this guy first they came for that guy and then there was nobody left to speak up when they came for me” We all know where that saying comes from. And that’s the slippery slope The far left is heading down. But they are being checked by American patriots they are being checked by common sense people.

Tucker’s recent interview with Russell Brand on rumble has received over just about million views on YouTube alone.. and that’s in under 24 hours…

What a great thing to see Tucker Carlson back. I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech. but here we are now these voices are back and stronger than ever. People like Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate inspire millions of people to be healthy, to be strong, to work out to be a good person to be kind to others.

Tucker’s episodes on Twitter are getting tens of millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes. And that second part that is really something to look at. It’s very impressive.

I will ask has anybody here who previously did not like Tucker Carlson on fox….have any of these folks changed their opinion on Tucker Carlson now that he is doing episodes on Twitter?

Take a look at that video above Russell, Brand and Tucker Carlson that’s how you stand up to the man. They are the antiestablishment heroes of today. Back in the early 2000s there were Democrat leaders who were like Brand and Carlson. .. people like Robert Byrd and others who spoke out adamantly against the war in Iraq ….and we’re at times lone voices surrounded by a sea of warmongering Republicans and Democrats.

Unfortunately the democratic party has completely and utterly lost its way today . Today the Democrat party is not talking about universal healthcare, raising the minimum wage, bringing back the union jobs, they’re not talking about helping the workingman. They’re not talking about being proud of American history, what they are talking about are gender issues, the idea that America is racist, drug usage that “it’s OK to get high it’s OK for a man to cry. It’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend. It’s OK to show your emotions. Don’t be stoic Don’t be tough, it’s OK for a 10 year old get a sex change operation”

Whereas people like Tucker and Russell Brand are interesting and they remind us of those anti-establishment Democrats of the early 2000s. They are the common sense people saying “wait a second wait a second why are people in the US government saying don’t have children right now get a dog. You can’t afford kids just have a dog.”

The critics of Tucker Carlson, like every left winger we see in America today, rely on making things up about people, outright lies, and a general tone of rudeness and ignorance. Here Tucker is interviewed below and says he believe in equality and stands against racism, it means literally nothing to people on the far left. And this is what separates Far Left Democrats of today from the traditional Democrats of American history. The far left Democrats simply don’t care what people say… if they are told that “Tucker Carlson is a racist” they simply reiterate it.

And what the far left does today is they often take things out of contacts. They look at one sentence, one text by Tucker Carlson, and say “oh he’s a racist” or he is a “liar”. And that type of thinking is evil and dangerous. It leads to a slippery slope. First they came for this guy first they came for that guy and then there was nobody left to speak up. We all know where that thing comes from. And that’s the slippery slope. The far left is heading down. But they are being checked by American patriots they are being checked by common sense people.

Tucker’s recent interview with Russell Brand on rumble has received over just about million views on YouTube alone.. and that’s another 24 hours

What a great thing to see Tucker Carlson back. I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech. People like Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate inspire millions of people to be healthy, to be strong, to work out to be a good person to be kind to others.

Tucker’s episodes on Twitter are getting tens of millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes. And it’s that second part that is really something to look at. It’s very impressive.

What I will ask her has anybody here who previously did not like Tucker Carlson on fox, have any of these folks changed their opinion on Tucker Carlson?

Take a look at that video above Russell, Brand and Tucker Carlson that’s how you stand up to the man. They are the antiestablishment heroes of today. Back in the early 2000s there were Democrat leaders who were like Brand and Carlson. .. people like Robert Byrd and others who spoke out, adamantly against the war in Iraq and we’re at times loan voices surrounded by a sea of warmongering Republicans and Democrats.

Unfortunately the democratic party has completely and utterly lost its way today . Today the Democrat party is not talking about universal healthcare, raising the minimum wage, bringing back the union jobs, they’re not talking about helping to workingman. They’re not talking about being proud of American history, what they are talking about our gender issues, drug usage that “it’s OK to get high it’s OK for a man to cry. It’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend. It’s OK to show your emotions. Don’t be stoic. Don’t be tough, it’s OK for a 10 year old get a sex change operation”

Whereas people like Tucker and Russell Brand are interesting and they remind us of those anti-establishment Democrats of the early 2000s. They are the common sense people saying “wait a second wait a second why are people in the US government saying don’t have children right now get a dog. You can’t afford kids just have a dog.”

He reaches fewer people and makes a lot less money

And what the far left does today is they often take things out of context. They look at one sentence, one text by Tucker Carlson, and say “oh he’s a racist” or he is a “liar”. And that type of thinking is evil and dangerous. It leads to a slippery slope. “First they came for this guy first they came for that guy and then there was nobody left to speak up when they came for me” We all know where that saying comes from. And that’s the slippery slope The far left is heading down. But they are being checked by American patriots they are being checked by common sense people.

Tucker’s recent interview with Russell Brand on rumble has received over just about million views on YouTube alone.. and that’s in under 24 hours…

What a great thing to see Tucker Carlson back. I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech. but here we are now these voices are back and stronger than ever. People like Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate inspire millions of people to be healthy, to be strong, to work out to be a good person to be kind to others.

Tucker’s episodes on Twitter are getting tens of millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes. And that second part that is really something to look at. It’s very impressive.

I will ask has anybody here who previously did not like Tucker Carlson on fox….have any of these folks changed their opinion on Tucker Carlson now that he is doing episodes on Twitter?

Take a look at that video above Russell, Brand and Tucker Carlson that’s how you stand up to the man. They are the antiestablishment heroes of today. Back in the early 2000s there were Democrat leaders who were like Brand and Carlson. .. people like Robert Byrd and others who spoke out adamantly against the war in Iraq ….and we’re at times lone voices surrounded by a sea of warmongering Republicans and Democrats.

Unfortunately the democratic party has completely and utterly lost its way today . Today the Democrat party is not talking about universal healthcare, raising the minimum wage, bringing back the union jobs, they’re not talking about helping the workingman. They’re not talking about being proud of American history, what they are talking about are gender issues, the idea that America is racist, drug usage that “it’s OK to get high it’s OK for a man to cry. It’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend. It’s OK to show your emotions. Don’t be stoic Don’t be tough, it’s OK for a 10 year old get a sex change operation”

It would be difficult for me to be more indifferent.

Based on your screed, you seem to love Tucker a lot.

I get the impression you had quite a meltdown after he was fired from Fox.

Sorry about that.

I'm sure he will be bigger then ever and you will live happily ever after.

Last episode was 2mm.

The critics of Tucker Carlson, like every left winger we see in America today, rely on making things up

Tucker Carlson like Trump-- -- the more they squeeze, the greater and more popular they become while everything they foment is going to hell rotting, from Disney to Affirmative Action to the Biden Administration to abortion.

They tried to snuff Carlson out and made him into a rich superstar instead, and they've spent billions on Trump, charged him with hundreds of crimes while raiding his home stealing his passports proving nothing and now Trump is solidly on his way to regain the White House!

Fucker who?

And then what? He's not on fox

He makes less money and reaches fewer people

Deny that

So are you saying he's going to be poor?
And as far as reaching people goes those who watched and liked him will continue to watch him.
It's like you're saying liberals watched him on FUX.
Besides FUX was paying him 35 million a year so he could stop working altogether right now.

I couldn't care less about a proven liar.

So are you saying he's going to be poor?
And as far as reaching people goes those who watched and liked him will continue to watch him.
It's like you're saying liberals watched him on FUX.
Besides FUX was paying him 35 million a year so he could stop working altogether right now.
No

This is what I'm saying

He lied and cost fox millions so they fired him and now he will reach less people and make less money

Deny that

Forum List

Back