Your rights when #BlackBrunch invades while you eat

Im waiting to become a low life racist who lives on welfare and refuses to work...but storm restaurants to confront innocent people trying to peacefully enjoy a meal.

When I become that...then I'll do it. Until then the #BlackLivesMatter crowd will be doing it.
So you're a cowardly racist that pretends to be a tough guy on the internet. Got it.

Ha. A racist? Hey buddy...the race cards effectiveness expired in the 90s. Its why "the cause" isnt working.

We're past race. Most of us anyway.

Believing your skin color means NOTHING is the new racism. Its pigment. No different than a brown dog or polka dotted dog. Your race doesnr mean shit to me. I bluntly call people by their skin color as a way to describe them if its relevant to their story.

Black protesters wanna be identified as black first? Fine. Black blakc blackedy black black. Call me racist...I dont care.
Sure you don't. That's why you just had a little hissy fit.

And yeah, race matters to you. It's almost all you ever post about.

Yeah because its fun messing with people like you haha! You think most Americans still give a damn about race. We dont. Its why Ferguson didnt change ANYTHING haha!!!
Ah, that explains your multiple posts about black people. :rolleyes:

Um yeah. People who buy into this anti white racism need to be mocked and exposed.

Poor Rati the racist rodent - so sure that "white lives don't matter" that you come here supporting the intimidation of children, cause dey only white anywaze. Then you're shocked when everyone points out that you're a racist troll....
Like I said take the pellets out of a buck shot, replace it with rock salt. We could end this bullshit in no time.
What are YOU waiting for? Sounds like you've got a posse going right in this thread. Get to work.
It will eventually come to that, sadly. Thanks to racist like yourself.
hahahaha, another internet coward.

Yep. Race was on the verge of not mattering.

But...so many people profit from it and use it as an excuse. Couldn't let MLKs dream come true.

But...so many people profit from it and use it as an excuse. Couldn't let MLKs dream come true.
Yes, the cops and the private prisons sure do profit from it.

Aren't we all thankful you got booted out of the police force. :thup:

I certainly hope not.

Race was pretty much a non-issue by the mid-80's; now these leftists scum come along and fan the flames of hatred, as a means to power for their filthy party.

Rati the racist rodent is just echoing the policy of the DNC.
Yeah I know, liberals has put in overtime to divide the races.

Yes, the cops and the private prisons sure do profit from it.

Aren't we all thankful you got booted out of the police force. :thup:

Ah how clever. Those dumb cops and their private jails....they can make so much money!

BUT...they're so dumb...the printed these big "How to Avoid Jail" cheat books. They call them statutes and laws. And those idiots made them public haha! So just dont do those things...and they cant arrest you!

Those dumb assholes how stupid to reveal all their "laws and statutes" that help us avoid their private cash jails!

Poor Rati the racist rodent - so sure that "white lives don't matter" that you come here supporting the intimidation of children, cause dey only white anywaze. Then you're shocked when everyone points out that you're a racist troll....
Like I said take the pellets out of a buck shot, replace it with rock salt. We could end this bullshit in no time.
What are YOU waiting for? Sounds like you've got a posse going right in this thread. Get to work.
Lol, never been called a coward. Crazy ass red neck, but never a coward.

The ghetto rats are merely seeking the attention their parent won't give them. I'm sure they are to busy working to pay attention to Li'l Trevantious.

Lol, never been called a coward. Crazy ass red neck, but never a coward.

If Ravtard calls you a coward, the rest of it read as "you stand up for what you believe in".

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.

If someone tries to keep you from leaving any location, and uses force to do so, that is "False Imprisonment" and may be met with lethal force. You'll notice they don't pull this crap in States that have "Shall Issue" CCW laws.

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.

If someone tries to keep you from leaving any location, and uses force to do so, that is "False Imprisonment" and may be met with lethal force. You'll notice they don't pull this crap in States that have "Shall Issue" CCW laws.

No they do not. South Carolina wont see this bullshit happen. But then again...white and black folk here get along really well mostly. Its the urban cesspools of the West and North where all the modern racism thrives.

No they do not. South Carolina wont see this bullshit happen. But then again...white and black folk here get along really well mostly. Its the urban cesspools of the West and North where all the modern racism thrives.

White and black people have to share resources in rural areas, so they don't have the option of surrounding themselves with people of only *their* color, and then pretending to be an expert on those other colors out there.

That's a totally progressive thing, that came about with the advent of housing projects. And before that, they did the same thing when they moved Jews to ghettos (they weren't ghettos until they moved them there) and go back further, and the same people helped build shanty towns on the outskirts of Atlanta after the war, to house the un-employed, drunken, uneducated, angry, disease riddled black people that they had encouraged to depend on them.

Yep. It's the same out here too. The only place where there is real racial problems in Nevada is in Vegas, and that is mainly black vs Hispanic. And, they don't pull this sort of crap anywhere.

White and black people have to share resources in rural areas, so they don't have the option of surrounding themselves with people of only *their* color, and then pretending to be an expert on those other colors out there.

That's a totally progressive thing, that came about with the advent of housing projects. And before that, they did the same thing when they moved Jews to ghettos (they weren't ghettos until they moved them there) and go back further, and the same people helped build shanty towns on the outskirts of Atlanta after the war, to house the un-employed, drunken, uneducated, angry, disease riddled black people that they had encouraged to depend on them.

Yeah but even our urban areasnof Columbia, Charleston and Greenville. ..all metro areas near a million residents....race relations are great.

Downtown Charleston. ..where the Civil War started and slaves were sold in the 1600-1800s.....today blacks and whites and hispanic drink and dine together and date each other. Race issues are almost never a topic. Once a year or so the local NAACP will bring something up.

But we've mostly moved on. All races. At least here anyway.

It's NOT kidnapping, it's unlawful confinement. It would be kidnapping if they forced you into the diner to begin with.

Still a felony though.
No...In some states, North Carolina for example, it is a felony to prevent, contain, or hold a person from moving about against their will....
For example, if a person or persons in the act of robbing a store or other commercial business or a home and force the occupants into another part of the building to continue the crime, they are guilty of kidnapping.
This so called "brunching" is a felony the moment a person reasonably believes they are being threatened.

I would confront them with the best weapon against this. More speech. I would yell just as loud as they yell, Inform them that whoever told them this was an effective measure of protest was lying to them, and that they are only making enemies. I would then try to rally the other patrons to yell just as loud as they are yelling. Hopefully one of the idiots takes a swing at me, and they get to go to jail.

Yeah...but then you're playing their game. And whose to say you wont lose temper and swing first?

I say walk out. If they block the exit...they just committed a felony. And at least in the South...a person has the right to use force to resist kidnapping. But...make them into felons...then let the cops whoop ass.

I work in Construction Management. I get paid to be an asshole and keep it just before the point of fighting.

And that isn't the game they want. They want cowed people sitting their listening to their screed, not someone confronting them with the truth.

Ah ok. Well heck yeah if that works...have at it! Anything other than just sitting there and taking it.

Personally. ..im walking out. If they block my exit..in an attempt to force me to remain restricted from movement to make me bear a political message....they're taking me hostage by law. A felony. And in SC and most of the South...a person can use force to resist being kidnapped.

And I dont do brunch without the .45 glock. So...they arent kidnapping me haha.
Oh. some body's getting knee capped. That's right after I goad them into moving toward me in a threatening manner.
Either that or they will be wearing the remnants of my chair.
The reason why these miscreants get away with this is because the victims are intimidated and the owners are too chicken shit to call the cops.

I live in the upstate, and I agree I have no problem with blacks or hispanics.

Forum List

Back