Your rights when #BlackBrunch invades while you eat

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.

WTF are you babbling about?

Is this a public establishment or is this a personal unsubstantiated racist gripe?

I know it won't do much damage to a human my derranger is a 2 shot I have the buck shot coming first then the intruder gets the slug, but yes I take it with me when I'm in the woods, the real reason for it.

Never seen a 9mm Derringer. I have a .38 and I've seen .22's. How does that work? the 9mm is an ACP round without a lip on the cartridge that most fixed cylinder/chamber weapons require.
It's a 2 shot, the barrel is stacked. Not very accurate though, but i've gotten pretty good with it.

Yet another racist thread by Bucs90

There was nothing racist here Ravi, until you showed up
:rolleyes:

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.

feral horde is racist? Why? Do you believe only one race is capable of acting like feral animals Ravi? I sure don't.

Oh , and this is happening far more often than it should.

Oh, one other thing stupid. Trespassing and harassing people isnt "peaceful protest" moron
Next time he calls white people feral will be the first.

How is this happening more often than it should when it only happened one weekend in January? Perhaps we should outlaw black people from protesting police brutality??????????????????

Of course it should be illegal for anyone to go into a business and harass customers. Oh wait, it IS illegal.

Damn you are stupid.
She is a libtard, stupid is their oprating system.

There was nothing racist here Ravi, until you showed up
:rolleyes:

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.

feral horde is racist? Why? Do you believe only one race is capable of acting like feral animals Ravi? I sure don't.

Oh , and this is happening far more often than it should.

Oh, one other thing stupid. Trespassing and harassing people isnt "peaceful protest" moron

How is this happening more often than it should when it only happened one weekend in January? Perhaps we should outlaw black people from protesting police brutality??????????????????

Of course it should be illegal for anyone to go into a business and harass customers. Oh wait, it IS illegal.

Damn you are stupid.
She is a libtard, stupid is their oprating system.

Actually I misspoke. Ravi isn't stupid, she's merely dishonest.

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.
Being a felon takes away their right to vote democrat. A win, win.

How odd, I thought it was a requirement.

When they are looting and burning buildings yes.
Is that what the blackbrunch protests are doing? Why, no, they aren't. So they aren't exactly feral hordes are they?
If they are disruption the lives of others, by disturbing them while they eat. They deserve to go to jail and all federal benefits they get revoked. If they have the time to disrupt others, then they had the ability and time to work.
Wow, I hope you never get in office. Interrupting people while they eat doesn't sound like a jailable offense to me. You are probably okay with cops killing people for minor offenses as well.
So if a bunch of white people went into a restaurant where blacks were eating their meal and raised hell disrupting their meal. You support that?
I wouldn't support them being put in jail for doing the same thing.

0dce1a3aea51453d658bf68e1a313053.jpg
I know it won't do much damage to a human my derranger is a 2 shot I have the buck shot coming first then the intruder gets the slug, but yes I take it with me when I'm in the woods, the real reason for it.

Never seen a 9mm Derringer. I have a .38 and I've seen .22's. How does that work? the 9mm is an ACP round without a
0dce1a3aea51453d658bf68e1a313053.jpg
lip on the cartridge that most fixed cylinder/chamber weapons require.
It's a 2 shot, the barrel is stacked. Not very accurate though, but i've gotten pretty good with it.
Here is a picture of one.

When they are looting and burning buildings yes.
Is that what the blackbrunch protests are doing? Why, no, they aren't. So they aren't exactly feral hordes are they?
If they are disruption the lives of others, by disturbing them while they eat. They deserve to go to jail and all federal benefits they get revoked. If they have the time to disrupt others, then they had the ability and time to work.
Wow, I hope you never get in office. Interrupting people while they eat doesn't sound like a jailable offense to me. You are probably okay with cops killing people for minor offenses as well.
So if a bunch of white people went into a restaurant where blacks were eating their meal and raised hell disrupting their meal. You support that?
So if someone comes into a restaurant your family is eating in. They harass your entire family. You really think nothing should happen to them?

So if someone comes into a restaurant your family is eating in. They harass your entire family. You really think nothing should happen to them?
They shouldn't go to jail for what they were/are doing in this instance. Even if they start screaming I don't think jail is something they need to be punished with.

They shouldn't go to jail for what they were/are doing in this instance. Even if they start screaming I don't think jail is something they need to be punished with.
So no punishment? Let them continue to harass people. No they should be charged with trespassing and disturbing the peace. Any government assistance they receive should be taken away. One problem today is to many able bodied people are paid not to work. If they used that energy to work, instead of ruining people's day. They might became successful.

So no punishment? Let them continue to harass people. No they should be charged with trespassing and disturbing the peace. Any government assistance they receive should be taken away. One problem today is to many able bodied people are paid not to work. If they used that energy to work, instead of ruining people's day. They might became successful.
If they are asked to leave and they don't then certainly the cops could be called to eject them and/or give them a ticket. But it still doesn't amount to a jailable offense.

Never seen a 9mm Derringer. I have a .38 and I've seen .22's. How does that work? the 9mm is an ACP round without a lip on the cartridge that most fixed cylinder/chamber weapons require.
I think(not sure) they space on the cartridge mouth at the crimp.

Good question.

Rati said:

So racial hatred isn't wrong, it just needs to be focused at the race your party currently hates, eh rodent?

What should happen is that no one calls the police. The customers should pick up the chairs they were sitting in and lay into the protesters.

Rati said:

So racial hatred isn't wrong, it just needs to be focused at the race your party currently hates, eh rodent?
It's sad that you are so retarded that you can't follow a conversation.

Forum List

Back