Your rights when #BlackBrunch invades while you eat

Yet another racist thread by Bucs90
No...The racism is committed the moment these pricks walk into the restaurant and begin disrupting the patrons.
Amazing how the lib mind works( or doesn't work).....You think it is just fine for these douche bags to terrorize innocent diners and if they object, they are to be labeled as racist.
Nice try....Won't wash.

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.

It's NOT kidnapping, it's unlawful containment. It would be kidnapping if they forced you into the diner to begin with.

Still a felony though.

You're wrong. Kidnapping is the act of forcibly containment. Hostage takers are charged with kidnapping. I havent read all 50 state laws. But if you enter a building...and restrict anyone from leaving...its legally considered kidnapping.

Yes, hostage takers can be charged with kidnapping, BUT read the statute.

18 U.S. Code 1201 - Kidnapping LII Legal Information Institute

The black brunchers aren't demanding any sort of recompense for releasing anyone, hence they aren't kidnapping anyone. IF they prevented anyone from leaving though, they would be guilty of unlawfully confining people.

There are other specific conditions which constitute kidnapping without a ransom demand, but this isn't one of them.
Each state has its own statutes for this....I'm not going to get into a philosophical debate of federal law vs state law. That's immaterial...
The issue is these jerks are messing with the freedoms of other people and for that the doers need to be punished.

There was nothing racist here Ravi, until you showed up
:rolleyes:

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.
Brunching is neither peaceful nor is it a demonstration.
It is nothing more than a direct act to intimidate and disrupt. Civilized society demands punishment for these acts. Essentially it is terrorism.

"feral horde"

^racist bullshit. No one is holding anyone hostage or blocking people from leaving. In fact, this happened over one weekend in January and the OP is agitating violence over a peaceful demonstration, wishing desperately he was a cop so he could shoot some of the feral horde.

feral horde is racist? Why? Do you believe only one race is capable of acting like feral animals Ravi? I sure don't.

Oh , and this is happening far more often than it should.

Oh, one other thing stupid. Trespassing and harassing people isnt "peaceful protest" moron
Next time he calls white people feral will be the first.

How is this happening more often than it should when it only happened one weekend in January? Perhaps we should outlaw black people from protesting police brutality??????????????????
Shut the fuck up....You ignorant tool bag

"feral horde"

feral horde is racist? Why? Do you believe only one race is capable of acting like feral animals Ravi? I sure don't.

Oh, one other thing stupid. Trespassing and harassing people isnt "peaceful protest" moron

How is this happening more often than it should when it only happened one weekend in January? Perhaps we should outlaw black people from protesting police brutality??????????????????

Also Ravi, why do you insist on not only lying, but telling lies that are so easily disprove?

BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS BULLY HARASS WHITE CHILDREN AT RESTAURANTS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's a thread about one incident that occurred over V day weekend, that's in February, not in one weekend in January as you claimed.
:rolleyes: Alex Jones?

The boy and his "parents" aren't around any black people and the girl in the photo isn't covering her ears as the article claims.

More racist bullshit.
Keep it up....The more you cry 'racism' the weaker your argument.

"feral horde"

Brunching is neither peaceful nor is it a demonstration.
It is nothing more than a direct act to intimidate and disrupt. Civilized society demands punishment for these acts. Essentially it is terrorism.

Yep.

And thats why although the cop hate movement gets a lot of publicity...most Americans still support law enforcement.

They see these thugs and criminals and protesters.

They see the cops. The good and the ugly.

And they wonder who they'd prefer be running the streets? Easy answer. And its why the movement to hate white people and cops is failing.

When they are looting and burning buildings yes.
Is that what the blackbrunch protests are doing? Why, no, they aren't. So they aren't exactly feral hordes are they?
If they are disruption the lives of others, by disturbing them while they eat. They deserve to go to jail and all federal benefits they get revoked. If they have the time to disrupt others, then they had the ability and time to work.
Wow, I hope you never get in office. Interrupting people while they eat doesn't sound like a jailable offense to me. You are probably okay with cops killing people for minor offenses as well.
Yes it is....They have no right doing this. NONE...
Get it..

This #BlackBrunch nonsense is growing. Im no lawyer...but I worked in LE a while and know how to treat these situations.

If you and your family are eating brunch in your evil wicked white utopia (aka a diner) and a feral herd of "Brunchers" swarms....id do this:

Just leave. Walk out. You arent obligated to pay for that meal once your safety is in question.

If black brunchers block you and wont let you leave...thats kidnapping. Yes...by law...any attempt to restrict a persons free will to leave is kidnapping. Major felony. Press charges. Nothing would make cops happier than all the white patrons to say they tried to leave...and the black brunchers blocked them...essentially taking them hostage, by law kidnapping.

Now...every participating black bruncher is not only committing a felony, but by RICO laws its a federal gang crime since they collaborated as a group to commit a felony. Cops can then act as if they are felony gang members...because by law they would be.

Managers- TELL all paying customers to leave. When cops arrest the felons....demand restitution for all the lost revenue. Courts have that authority. So the arrested thugs will be responsible for paying those white peoples bills.

Anyway...the law is on the side of civilized people. Thats the blueprint to fuck over these asshole "Brunchers" protests. Its private property. Different rules.

Leave. Force them into committing the kidnapping offense...which enables cops to treat them like felons...press charges...have restaurant demand restitution.

WTF are you babbling about?

Is this a public establishment or is this a personal unsubstantiated racist gripe?
Don't be dense...
The brunchers are not there to enjoy a meal. Their purpose is to intimidate the patrons and disrupt the business. Both are criminal acts.

"feral horde"

Of course it should be illegal for anyone to go into a business and harass customers. Oh wait, it IS illegal.

Damn you are stupid.
She is a libtard, stupid is their oprating system.

Actually I misspoke. Ravi isn't stupid, she's merely dishonest.
No, she's just 'merely'...

black-people-lynched13.jpg

When they are looting and burning buildings yes.
Is that what the blackbrunch protests are doing? Why, no, they aren't. So they aren't exactly feral hordes are they?
If they are disruption the lives of others, by disturbing them while they eat. They deserve to go to jail and all federal benefits they get revoked. If they have the time to disrupt others, then they had the ability and time to work.
Wow, I hope you never get in office. Interrupting people while they eat doesn't sound like a jailable offense to me. You are probably okay with cops killing people for minor offenses as well.
So if a bunch of white people went into a restaurant where blacks were eating their meal and raised hell disrupting their meal. You support that?
I wouldn't support them being put in jail for doing the same thing.
you have a very twisted notion of right and wrong

So if a bunch of white people went into a restaurant where blacks were eating their meal and raised hell disrupting their meal. You support that?
I wouldn't support them being put in jail for doing the same thing.
So if someone comes into a restaurant your family is eating in. They harass your entire family. You really think nothing should happen to them?
They shouldn't go to jail for what they were/are doing in this instance. Even if they start screaming I don't think jail is something they need to be punished with.
Who cares what you think.....Punishment is warranted when the community is so outraged, that it demands the restitution of removing the right to live among the community.
These brunches are an outrage.

Forum List

Back