And When You Call People Animals and Thugs.

I could show a story like this almost every day just like the white racists do relative to black crimes. It's not just about the past, there is a 258 year record that whites have that cannot be disputed no matter how many crimes they try putting up on blacks.

Predator Gets Reduced Sentence After Abusing HUNDREDS Of Black Minors​

Judge Brian Gibbons gave Jason Roger Pope, AKA "DJ Kidd," a reduced sentence of 19 years behind bars instead of 30 years after Pope admitted to abusing nearly 700 minors.

"A major sex trafficking case that languished in the South Carolina court system for more than four years concluded anticlimactically last summer when a 46-year-old white disc jockey received a reduced sentence after pleading guilty to 13 felony charges of having sex with children, including hundreds of underage Black girls.

As part of a deal with prosecutors, Jason Roger Pope, once known as “DJ Kidd,” confessed in August 2023 to five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, five counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, and three counts of criminal sexual conduct, according to South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson.

But instead of Pope being sent away for the rest of his life, Judge Brian Gibbons suspended a 30-year prison term for the defendant in favor of 19 years behind bars — which was a far lighter punishment than prosecutors initially desired for the man who admitted to prostituting and having sex with 693 underage Black girls between 2017 and 2019, while intentionally infecting at least one of his young victims with HIV, prosecutors said."

This guy makes Larry Nassar look ike Santa Claus.

Margret Sanger would be proud…

Margret Sanger would be proud…

I saw that.gif

:dev3: Who me?…lol

Maybe Mr. Rapey was just self-identifying as an illegal alien.

Mexican law establishes the age of 15 as the minimum age of consent, as do many Central American countries.

He just happened to like the dark ones.

I could show a story like this almost every day just like the white racists do relative to black crimes. It's not just about the past, there is a 258 year record that whites have that cannot be disputed no matter how many crimes they try putting up on blacks.

Judge Brian Gibbons gave Jason Roger Pope, AKA "DJ Kidd," a reduced sentence of 19 years behind bars instead of 30 years after Pope admitted to abusing nearly 700 minors.

"A major sex trafficking case that languished in the South Carolina court system for more than four years concluded anticlimactically last summer when a 46-year-old white disc jockey received a reduced sentence after pleading guilty to 13 felony charges of having sex with children, including hundreds of underage Black girls.

As part of a deal with prosecutors, Jason Roger Pope, once known as “DJ Kidd,” confessed in August 2023 to five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, five counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, and three counts of criminal sexual conduct, according to South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson.

But instead of Pope being sent away for the rest of his life, Judge Brian Gibbons suspended a 30-year prison term for the defendant in favor of 19 years behind bars — which was a far lighter punishment than prosecutors initially desired for the man who admitted to prostituting and having sex with 693 underage Black girls between 2017 and 2019, while intentionally infecting at least one of his young victims with HIV, prosecutors said."

Some people are animals and thugs. It's not math, even for you.

America has a lot of work to do brother.

Okay, feet first into the wood-chipper for this POS sub-human animal.

What's the point of this shit-stirring thread?
Oh look, I answered my own question.
:rolleyes:

Okay, feet first into the wood-chipper for this POS sub-human animal.

What's the point of this shit-stirring thread?
Oh look, I answered my own question.
:rolleyes:
Ask that question to the whites who have made at least 1,000 similar threads about blacks. But I guess that's not shit stirring in the mind of a racist.

Our legal system has never been worse than it is today

But its not racial

Black animals are getting away with murder thanks to incompetent judges

Ask that question to the whites who have made at least 1,000 similar threads about blacks. But I guess that's not shit stirring in the mind of a racist.
Thugs, animals, cretins, low life's and the such come in all colors of the flawed human race.
Get over that which you have no control over.

Forum List

Back