Your rights when #BlackBrunch invades while you eat

Rati said:
They shouldn't go to jail for what they were/are doing in this instance. Even if they start screaming I don't think jail is something they need to be punished with.

So racial hatred isn't wrong, it just needs to be focused at the race your party currently hates, eh rodent?
It's sad that you are so retarded that you can't follow a conversation.
No...You just blinked first. That's all

Best way to keep welfare rats out is to hire a bouncer and charge a cover which can be reimbursed after you purchase your meal. Also a dress code....no pants around the ankles, gode teefs, or stupid straight brim hats. Play classical music. Welfare rats hate classical music (actually that hate all music)
The city of Charlotte, NC in an effort to clear youths out of the Bus Transfer station which they were using as both a hangout and a place to rendezvous for gan fights, the City piped in classical music.
Lo and behold, the local NAACP chapter protested saying the City Transit authority was racist.
The music was halted. In fact NO music is being played anymore. Commuters are no longer patronizing the businesses in the transit center, Several have closed down....And why? Because these packs of kids are using the station as a hangout.
The most galling aspect is the NAACP's charges of racism.. The kids bother the black commuters more than the whites..

When a person reasonably believes they are in any way threatened, intimidated, or forced to endure the objectionable actions of others, that is a threat. Morally and legally.

Rati the racist rodent thinks it doesn't count, because the intimidation was only against white children. The party has taught her that "white lives don't matter."

What if whites started storming soul food restaurants and started yelling about all the robberies and murders blacks commit, then started demanding they end welfare and get jobs.

Obama would have DOJ pressing charges.

The new klan is black.
What are you waiting for?

Im waiting to become a low life racist who lives on welfare and refuses to work...but storm restaurants to confront innocent people trying to peacefully enjoy a meal.

When I become that...then I'll do it. Until then the #BlackLivesMatter crowd will be doing it.
So you're a cowardly racist that pretends to be a tough guy on the internet. Got it.

Ha. A racist? Hey buddy...the race cards effectiveness expired in the 90s. Its why "the cause" isnt working.

We're past race. Most of us anyway.

Believing your skin color means NOTHING is the new racism. Its pigment. No different than a brown dog or polka dotted dog. Your race doesnr mean shit to me. I bluntly call people by their skin color as a way to describe them if its relevant to their story.

Black protesters wanna be identified as black first? Fine. Black blakc blackedy black black. Call me racist...I dont care.
Sure you don't. That's why you just had a little hissy fit.

And yeah, race matters to you. It's almost all you ever post about.
Newsflash dummy. We no longer care whether you call us racist...We just don't give a fuck.
And you are pissed off about it because the race card is the last arrow in your quiver.
So go ahead. Shriek like a fucking banshee, calling everyone who dares to disagree with your narrative, a racist.
As previously stated, we just don't give a fuck.

Im waiting to become a low life racist who lives on welfare and refuses to work...but storm restaurants to confront innocent people trying to peacefully enjoy a meal.

When I become that...then I'll do it. Until then the #BlackLivesMatter crowd will be doing it.
So you're a cowardly racist that pretends to be a tough guy on the internet. Got it.

Ha. A racist? Hey buddy...the race cards effectiveness expired in the 90s. Its why "the cause" isnt working.

Believing your skin color means NOTHING is the new racism. Its pigment. No different than a brown dog or polka dotted dog. Your race doesnr mean shit to me. I bluntly call people by their skin color as a way to describe them if its relevant to their story.

Black protesters wanna be identified as black first? Fine. Black blakc blackedy black black. Call me racist...I dont care.

Yeah because its fun messing with people like you haha! You think most Americans still give a damn about race. We dont. Its why Ferguson didnt change ANYTHING haha!!!
Ah, that explains your multiple posts about black people. :rolleyes:
Sweet cakes...That's not even a poor effort.

What are you waiting for?

Newsflash dummy. We no longer care whether you call us racist...We just don't give a fuck.
And you are pissed off about it because the race card is the last arrow in your quiver.
So go ahead. Shriek like a fucking banshee, calling everyone who dares to disagree with your narrative, a racist.
As previously stated, we just don't give a fuck.

Yep. Same here. I dont care if they call me racist. Im immune to it. Thats all they have? Pshhh. No worries. They cried wolf so many times.

What should happen is that no one calls the police. The customers should pick up the chairs they were sitting in and lay into the protesters.

Fits with my "slam their face into the table" comment earlier.

Threatening children earns a physical response; even though Rati can't understand why, since they're only white children. He party told her that "white lives don't matter."

Then you discover that a couple of them are gangbangers...you discover this when you come home to your children vivisected, your wife raped and murdered, your house torched, and MS13 spray-painted on your wife's car.

Poor Rati the racist rodent - so sure that "white lives don't matter" that you come here supporting the intimidation of children, cause dey only white anywaze. Then you're shocked when everyone points out that you're a racist troll....
Like I said take the pellets out of a buck shot, replace it with rock salt. We could end this bullshit in no time.

A solid slug or a hollow-point from a large-caliber pistol would probably work better.

Forum List

Back