NBA legend Karl Malone speaks out about Ferguson, stuns liberal journalist

Both Malone and Barkley have always come off as pragmatic, they don't let their emotions get in the way of common sense.

Yep. They're just real men. There are millions of black men in America just like them. Sadly...the left hates them because they are hard working and independent thinkers.

Both Malone and Barkley have always come off as pragmatic, they don't let their emotions get in the way of common sense.

Yep. They're just real men. There are millions of black men in America just like them. Sadly...the left hates them because they are hard working and independent thinkers.

I think you are painting the left with too broad of a brush. Maybe, some on the on the far left, but generally speaking I have friends on all sides of the aisle and all of them as far as I know, respect Barkley and probably Malone too.
There are however, folks from the fringes on both sides of the aisle that love to use the segment of the population ala the Ferguson type of looters, thugs, etc for their political agenda.

There are however, folks from the fringes on both sides of the aisle that love to use the segment of the population ala the Ferguson type of looters, thugs, etc for their political agenda.

What a bowl of liberal mush. The Ferguson looters ARE thugs.

Forum List

Back