What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This whole board is giving me a headache today. I hate racism and the justifications for our President's inexcusable comment are everywhere. So depressing.
I was thinking a Democrat leaked this comment, but considering the shit storm it has provoked here (and probably elsewhere on social media) maybe it was the Russians.

I think we should pack up our Pres and send him to Norway, where he'll be happy. Let Americans be Americans again.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This whole board is giving me a headache today. I hate racism and the justifications for our President's inexcusable comment are everywhere. So depressing.
I was thinking a Democrat leaked this comment, but considering the shit storm it has provoked here (and probably elsewhere on social media) maybe it was the Russians.

I think we should pack up our Pres and send him to Norway, where he'll be happy. Let Americans be Americans again.
"Let Americans be Haitians again."

^^^^ There I fixed it for you because that's what the American Leftists want or they would not be defending a shit hole like Haiti and wanting Haitians imported to America to help turn America into a Third World shit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions - Past 7 days