Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole board is giving me a headache today. I hate racism and the justifications for our President's inexcusable comment are everywhere. So depressing.
I was thinking a Democrat leaked this comment, but considering the shit storm it has provoked here (and probably elsewhere on social media) maybe it was the Russians.

I think we should pack up our Pres and send him to Norway, where he'll be happy. Let Americans be Americans again.

This whole board is giving me a headache today. I hate racism and the justifications for our President's inexcusable comment are everywhere. So depressing.
I was thinking a Democrat leaked this comment, but considering the shit storm it has provoked here (and probably elsewhere on social media) maybe it was the Russians.

I think we should pack up our Pres and send him to Norway, where he'll be happy. Let Americans be Americans again.

"Let Americans be Haitians again."

^^^^ There I fixed it for you because that's what the American Leftists want or they would not be defending a shit hole like Haiti and wanting Haitians imported to America to help turn America into a Third World shit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back