Your Personality Makes Your Politics

Possibly the worst test I have ever taken to show if you are more conservative or liberal.

You can see the questions and how they mislead people. "Are you proud of your countries history?" Strongly agree = conservative Strongly disagree = Liberal.... Really? No middle ground? Like parts of the history?

Impossible to answer these questions honestly as they give very little to no context for many of the questions.

If you're more likely to eat "mixed" food your liberal?

I highly suspect you're a liberal after this post...

politics1.jpg

Guess I'm not a moderate.

See:

Time.com/mypolitics and take the quiz.

"Social scientists find many questions about values and lifestyle that have no obvious connection to politics can be used to predict a person’s ideology. Even a decision as trivial as which browser you’re using to read this article is imbued with clues about your personality. Are you on a Mac or PC? Did you use the default program that came with the computer or install a new one?

"In the following interactive, we put together 12 questions that have a statistical correlation to a person’s political leanings, even if the questions themselves are seemingly apolitical. At the end of this (completely anonymous) quiz, we’ll use your responses to guess your politics."

Read more: Personality Quiz: Can TIME Guess Your Politics? | TIME.com Personality Quiz: Can TIME Guess Your Politics? | TIME.com

I never use my default browser to take quizzes, what does that say about my politics?

I love this part.

It works! Our analysis of 17,000 responses from readers who chose to report their actual ideology found a strong correlation (r=0.604, for those of you keeping score) between a person’s self-reported ideology and the output of the quiz.
I wonder what the correlation was to people that reported an ideology other than their actual ideology. Funny thing, if they think 60% is proof of concept I could do better than that by talking to someone for a few minutes. I usually get a person's politics right about 80% of the time.

This quiz is seriously flawed. :eek: I want to do away with welfare, and tell the UN to go to hell! :confused:

You're a Conservative in denial..I suspect...:lol:

:lol:

Thing said I was 66% Conservative and 33% Liberal. Must be because I use Chrome and like dogs more than cats.

I like dogs more than cats but either way they're a pain in the neck at times.

I just switched to Chrome a week ago and with widows 8 it's only slightly better.

Sooo.. Chrome is a dog and Firefox is a smelly cat box..

That is why my score was so screwed up. I like cats but think dogs stink and I use Firefox. So due to those two things it thinks I am a liberal. :lol:

Immie

I can destroy everyone's faith in that test simply by posting my results, anyone want me to do it?

Hint, I cam down 91% on one side.

I can destroy everyone's faith in that test simply by posting my results, anyone want me to do it?

91% liberal! Hehe I knew it all along.

Immie

I keep telling people that I am one of the most liberal posters on the board, now I have a test that backs me up.

I think what kicked me that far is the fact that I hate crowds, which means I would prefer the Met to Times Square.

Last edited:
You're a Conservative in denial..I suspect...:lol:

Thing said I was 66% Conservative and 33% Liberal. Must be because I use Chrome and like dogs more than cats.

I just switched to Chrome a week ago and with widows 8 it's only slightly better.

Well, at least you aren't using IE, LOL. Yep, the Chrome browser makes you more Conservative.

For some reason. Huh?

WHO? in the name of all that is holy....uses IE?

Anyhoo

RESULTS
You're 84% conservative, 16% liberal.

My 16% liberalism is all the fault of my kitties

That is why my score was so screwed up. I like cats but think dogs stink and I use Firefox. So due to those two things it thinks I am a liberal. :lol:

Immie

:lol:..relax and take the test again..I feel bad for you..

Well, at least you aren't using IE, LOL. Yep, the Chrome browser makes you more Conservative.

For some reason. Huh?

Well, Republicans do tend to like things to work out a little better and Chrome seems to be it...:smiliehug:..welcome to the good side..

it's laughable, if those are considered "liberal" qualities:

You like cats more than dogs
You think kids should question authority
You have a messy desk
You like fusion cuisine
You use a modern browser
You prefer the Met to Times Square

Forum List

Back