Your Personality Makes Your Politics

Dogs or cats! Well, chit I have both and like them the same.... Guess that "quiz" does not have that option so I must either be conservative or liberal! Conservatives = dogs because they are loyal, Liberal cats because they don't give a fuck about you until they need/want something.

Possibly the worst test I have ever taken to show if you are more conservative or liberal.

You can see the questions and how they mislead people. "Are you proud of your countries history?" Strongly agree = conservative Strongly disagree = Liberal.... Really? No middle ground? Like parts of the history?

Impossible to answer these questions honestly as they give very little to no context for many of the questions.

If you're more likely to eat "mixed" food your liberal?

You're 25% conservative, 75% liberal.

that is what I got after answering the next to strongly agree.

I am proud of most our history.

no country is perfect and there are things we have done that were wrong.

I moderately agreed.

I like quizzes, they're fun..thanks

Well, 82% conservative and 18% liberal..

I guess my delusions and selfishness of youth haven't totally moved on..

See:

Time.com/mypolitics and take the quiz.

"Social scientists find many questions about values and lifestyle that have no obvious connection to politics can be used to predict a person’s ideology. Even a decision as trivial as which browser you’re using to read this article is imbued with clues about your personality. Are you on a Mac or PC? Did you use the default program that came with the computer or install a new one?

"In the following interactive, we put together 12 questions that have a statistical correlation to a person’s political leanings, even if the questions themselves are seemingly apolitical. At the end of this (completely anonymous) quiz, we’ll use your responses to guess your politics."

Read more: Personality Quiz: Can TIME Guess Your Politics? | TIME.com Personality Quiz: Can TIME Guess Your Politics? | TIME.com

Wow!

"You're 43% conservative, 57% liberal."

I answered the questions spontaneously and exactly as they evoked me. So I am very surprised at this result. I just don't think of myself as anywhere NEAR the middle of the road.

But of course if there were questions like "Do you think Dick Cheney is a war criminal?" or "Are you a member of the Tea Party?" then I would be off their liberal chart in the ozone layer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back