Your ‘Personal Choice’ Not To Get COVID Vaccine Is Putting Our ‘Healthcare Heroes’ At Risk

No, it’s definitely COVID. You have no idea how stressful it’s been this last 18 months.

Many have totally burned out and quit their jobs.

It's not going to be easy to replace those workers.

In fact, a few states have had to bring in emergency staff and the national guard because they don't have the staff to handle all the cases.

In fact, a few states have had to bring in emergency staff and the national guard because they don't have the staff to handle all the cases.
Oh please. I am tearing up, with laughter.

Oh please. I am tearing up, with laughter.
You know you don’t have to be such assholes, right?

I mean, people are working their asses being stressed beyond your ability to understand and it’s funny to you?

Jerk.

This is what liberals DO, they cater to crazies, kooks and communists. It's why I left them. I used to be a Democrat normal human being. The Democrats became the party of fringe weirdos and obscure if not insane causes. They abandoned the middle class and latched on to weirdos and contrarians.

You know you don’t have to be such assholes, right?

I mean, people are working their asses being stressed beyond your ability to understand and it’s funny to you?

Jerk.
Those people are doing their jobs. If their job is stressful they should deal with it. This high drama like these people are your best friends is ridiculous.

You are not a credible source when it comes to my abilities.

Last edited:
Those people are doing their jobs. If their job is stressful they should deal with it. This high drama like these people are your best friends is ridiculous.

You are not a credible source when it comes to my abilities.
This is why we can’t have nice things.

If you believe the vax works, and you are afraid of getting sick from the virus, then you are free to get the vax yourself.

However, after studying all the new evidence coming out, I would rather you didn't unless you are at high risk. The over-vaccinated are putting themselves at risk of bad side effects and the rest of us at risk for continued variant formation because they are more likely to be carriers.

NEWLY WIDOWED WOMAN’S MESSAGE TO ALL THE OPINIONATED VAX PUSHERS​

Covid vaccines killed 32,000 people in Brazil, sources say​

THR TRUTH IS COMING OUT: West Virginia Governor 25% increase in Deaths of Fully vaccinated​

Last edited:
iu

Note: Dana did not reply

I got it
Twice in fact
Didn’t work supposedly so let’s do it more?
Call me later when the experimentation is completed .

"""THIS IS INTERESTING"""" ,,,,,,, If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking

Lose your income? There’s huge upside potential to appealing to delusional people.
You’re the delusional person.

Are you even aware that a doctor who criticizes the vaccines will lose his license. Hence, he can’t practice what he trained many years to do and is likely still paying for.

Are you blind on purpose?

"""THIS IS INTERESTING"""" ,,,,,,, If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...

Does not provide immunity

Does not eliminate the virus

Does not prevent death

Does not guarantee you won’t get it

Does not stop you from passing it on to others

Does not eliminate the need for travel bans

Does not eliminate the need for business closures

Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns

Does not eliminate the need for masking
Somehow the vax heads can’t or won’t accept this.

How do I put somebody at risk, when I am not sick?

How do I put a person at risk, that I do not meet?

How do I put a person at risk, who is vaccinated?

How do I put a person at risk, who takes all the CDC precautions?

You will heed the dictates demands and commands of the democrats

You’re the delusional person.

Are you even aware that a doctor who criticizes the vaccines will lose his license. Hence, he can’t practice what he trained many years to do and is likely still paying for.

Are you blind on purpose?
Are you aware that people who peddle nonsense to this crowd have a tremendous market in selling “supplements” and books?

You can make a ton of money peddling snake oil. Haven’t you seen them everywhere on the internet?

Are you aware that people who peddle nonsense to this crowd have a tremendous market in selling “supplements” and books?

You can make a ton of money peddling snake oil. Haven’t you seen them everywhere on the internet?
You must be a Fascist. Right!

Anyone who disagrees with the state is peddling snake oil. You’ll do well in our Orwellian future.

Forum List

Back