Your ‘Personal Choice’ Not To Get COVID Vaccine Is Putting Our ‘Healthcare Heroes’ At Risk

I am pro science. I am pro-vaccination. Pro-inoculation. But this new vaccine pushed through the FDA is highly questionable. Give us a vaccine that actually works and kills the Covid19, I'm there. So why are you idiots pushing what basicaly is sugar water placebo that doesn't do anything? There's an epidemic alight. Of gullibility. There's and epidemic of foolishness. Its YOU that is infected if you accept this Covid vaccine bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
I am at wit's end here. Really. How is this Covid19 an health care crisis? Because the CDC says so? I would normally believe the government accept I know people that actually had Covid19, ( supposedly a deadly and highly contagious) and didn't know it. Umm, explain that phenomenon. Its a mystery. If you got a REAL deadly virus, say like bubonic plague, you knew it, you died or suffered for days. You died in a real pandemic. You didn't need the CDC or blood tests. This is NOT a health care crisis.

Just put a sock in it. MANY Health Care workers aren't taking it either. I am not, will not take it and there is nothing ant stupid, terrified Prog can do to make me.
There was a nurse from a hospital in San Diego who was addressing the San Diego city council. She lost her job for refusing the vaccine. Hospitals are overworked, understaffed, the doctors and nurses are exhausted. Why? It's NOT covid. It's deliberately reducing the workforce by firing medical personnel with legitimate concerns about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.

Delta is on the wane. It will soon die out. But, Lambda is gaining. Right behind that is Mu. The vaccines are ineffective against the new strains. Take boosters. Then take boosters every three months and pills twice a day for the rest of your life.

They are looking for something. This is what is done to laboratory animals when they are in a search. This is exactly how historical figures researched poisons. On slaves. If they lived after this poison, give them another. Why does the vaccine and every booster affect the heart? From the young to the old, it's their hearts that get inflamed, diseased or just weakened. Is this what all those doctors and nurses know?

The person who wrote this editorial is right.

It's not just a matter of protecting yourself. It's a matter of protecting those around you and your community.

I hope something can be done to get this under control.

How about YOU keep your goddamned nose out of OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS and LIVES!!!

You SURE AS FUCKING HELL didn't give a shit about anybody but YOURSELF BEFORE!!!

So go fuck yourself with a chainsaw!!!!

My Body My Choice.jpg

Um, common sense dictates what a health care crisis IS. Dead people in the streets. Nope. UM, Us actually knowing people that died from the infection? Us actually being effected by it directly? Um I know people that tested positive and didn't even know it. Really. Then, they got "vaccinated" and still got covid19, again. So, I am wondering HOW ON GODS GREEN EARTH is this conceivably, by any stretch of the imagination, a HEALTH CARE CRISIS? HOW? Because the CDC says so?

They couldn't care less. It's all about them, and them alone.

They don't give two shits about anything else.

Group sociopathy.
Yep. I give not one single fuck. I hope you all fucking die.

I am free to not give a rat fuck about the plight of others and I will die to keep that right. Come fucking get me, bitches.

:banana:

Zero fucks given.
Truly! I don't have Covid, do you? I am perplexed why these covid Vaxheads are fixated on this. We Know the risks of not being vaccinated, especially since these Covid "vaccines" don't ACTULAY DO Anything. I remember the polio vaccine, the booster shots . But they actually worked! Our current strain of covid19 vaccinations don't work or just contribute to the mutation cycle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back