blm trying to make everyone get vaccinated

If I'm confronted with one of these psychopaths, I will tell them in no uncertain terms......

They have THREE choices if they want ME to be a government lab rat.....

1. Pay me 500 million dollars. From a reputable bank, in the form of a banks cashiers check, TAX FREE, CONDITION FREE.

2. Whoever is demanding me to get the shot, must themselves, shoot themselves in the head right in front of me.

3. Exterminate Biden and all of the Dementocraps in the White House, senate, congress, and SCOTUS....reinstate Trump for as long as he wants to be President.

THEN and ONLY then, will I take "the jab"!!!

Is it BLM or is it their democrat party handlers? It's estimated that about 35% of New York Black voters refuse to take the cool aid.

They know where their "welfare checks" come from. Thats why they vote for them.
They ain't stupid enough to play along with Reverend Biden Jones' Big Pharma criminal organization..............unless of course, THEY get a cut of the profits.

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg

Maybe less people care about propping up blacks so now they are trying to remain relevant and switching to a new hot topic.

Fuck blm.

like anyone is going to listen to what blm has to say.

Given the fact blacks were dying at a 2 to 1 ratio over whites with covid, that blacks are the leading group lagging in getting the vaccine, I say good for them. I'd rather them trying to do something positive than incite people to protest or riot over matters that are settled in our justice system causing billions of dollars of damage. Will other blacks listen to them? I doubt it. But I would rather them promote this than promoting robbing, looting, killing and rioting.

like anyone is going to listen to what blm has to say.
BLM confuses free speech with “an entitlement to be heard”. When BLM feels they are not being heard, they get angry and disrupt lives; for example, disrupting patrons at a restaurant and making them say “Black -Lives - Matter” ..

BLM leadership doesn't give two shits about Blacks, just ask Black victims families. BLM is a con, just like Sharpton or Jackson. They want to keep Blacks poor and pissed off so they're easier to exploit. BLM is for the enrichment of the BLM leadership.

BLM leadership doesn't give two shits about Blacks, just ask Black victims families. BLM is a con, just like Sharpton or Jackson. They want to keep Blacks poor and pissed off so they're easier to exploit. BLM is for the enrichment of the BLM leadership.

If BLM really cared about black lives, instead of preaching protests and riots, they would be promoting the concept of blacks obeying all orders from police. After all, nearly every one of these violent situations between blacks and police have one thing in common, and that is the suspect refused to obey all police commands.

Forum List

Back