Your ‘Personal Choice’ Not To Get COVID Vaccine Is Putting Our ‘Healthcare Heroes’ At Risk

I hope something can be done to get this under control.

What would you to see be done?

_110668777_gettyimages-89277106-1.jpg

The person who wrote this editorial is right.

It's not just a matter of protecting yourself. It's a matter of protecting those around you and your community.

Call the white house and tell them to get their shit together...FDA officials dropping out....scientists arguing...people are afraid to get it because of how Biden is handling this....call your boy...don't just complain here.....

It's not just a matter of protecting yourself. It's a matter of protecting those around you and your community.

The (ahem. let me clear my throat) "vaccination" doesn't kill the virus, and very likely that it causes mutations. After vaccination, you can still catch spread Covid. I've known folks that tested positive for Covid and they NEVER got sick or exhibited ANY symptoms. This is only a health crisis because Chicken little in charge of the CDC says so.

It's a matter of protecting those around you and your community.
Tell ya what... when they approve a vaccine that will actually stop transmission of this virus and its newer iterations, I'll reconsider taking it. Until that time, your argument is specious at best. Have a look at Israel's situation and explain how having a fully vaxxed population is going to "protect those around you and your community"?

seems even healthcare workers are hesitent about getting the shot

A significant percentage of doctors, nurses, EMS workers, support staff and other health care employees said they turned down the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines over concerns they may not be safe or effective, according to a recent survey by Surgo Ventures, a non-profit group focused on solving health and social problems. Others in the health field worried the development of the vaccine had been rushed.

Forum List

Back