I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Don't recall dems calling him a xenophobe.

What I do know is travel out of China was NOT banned nor Stopped.
Depending on 'who you were' people were still allowed to Travel back to the USA.
So there was NO BAN.
Biden did, Pelosi was also accusatory, same old politics, the two parties are very similar in that way.

Hey, good job.
Finally got you guys to post some actual links.

Bottom line.

When you have links to back up a claim, you will post them again. Great.

When you don't have links, the common phrase of "Look it up yourself, or Goggle it, or it's already been posted." are commonly used as surrender techniques.

Thanks for posting the links.

Hey, good job.
Finally got you guys to post some actual links.

Bottom line.

When you have links to back up a claim, you will post them again. Great.

When you don't have links, the common phrase of "Look it up yourself, or Goggle it, or it's already been posted." are commonly used as surrender techniques.

Thanks for posting the links.
We post them all of the time and you ignore them.

sealybobo , you are lazy

URL unfurl="true"]https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/498350-biden-trumps-coronavirus-response-has-been-nakedly-xenophobic/amp/[/URL]
“I get it that we didn’t know exactly what was happening at the beginning of COVID and some mistakes were inevitable,” “Yes, some very bad ideas were embraced as the conventional wisdom, ideas that haven’t aged well. And a lot of its dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be correct,”

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,” Maher concluded.

We post them all of the time and you ignore them.
That is simply NOT true.

I have asked for Video of a CP officer opening an exterior door for entrance into the interior of the Capitol while waving in protesters.

The right wing claim is often mentioned that, "Capitol Police opened the doors and just waved in the protesters."

I've yet to have a trump supporter or J6 supporter that has provided a video of such.
Usual response is the typical....."Find it yourself, or It's already been posted (which is a lie).

The 'Best' video support of this claim is video of protesters, already inside the Capitol, opening exterior doors from the inside to let in more protesters, and there happens to be a Capitol Police Officer near the area, but certainly NOT OPENING the doors for more protesters to be "Waved In."

Prove me WRONG by actually posting video of a Capitol Police Officer opening an exterior door for entrance into the Capitol, and "Waving in the Protesters."

“I get it that we didn’t know exactly what was happening at the beginning of COVID and some mistakes were inevitable,” “Yes, some very bad ideas were embraced as the conventional wisdom, ideas that haven’t aged well. And a lot of its dissenting opinions that were suppressed and ridiculed at the time have proven to be correct,”

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

“Talk about not learning anything,” Maher concluded.
So it wasn’t fake news as you marked the post, so you lied again, at least you admit you are lying.

Depending on 'who you were' people were still allowed to Travel back to the USA.
So there was NO BAN.
"We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.“

- Brandon

So it wasn’t fake news as you marked the post, so you lied again, at least you admit you are lying.

The two parties are very similar? Trump is similar to Biden? Pelosi is similar to Mike Johnson? Kamala is the same as Kristi Noem?

So stay home if they are the same.

I would hope when doing the right thing is obvious, both sides are similar.

That is simply NOT true.

I have asked for Video of a CP officer opening an exterior door for entrance into the interior of the Capitol while waving in protesters.

The right wing claim is often mentioned that, "Capitol Police opened the doors and just waved in the protesters."

I've yet to have a trump supporter or J6 supporter that has provided a video of such.
Usual response is the typical....."Find it yourself, or It's already been posted (which is a lie).

The 'Best' video support of this claim is video of protesters, already inside the Capitol, opening exterior doors from the inside to let in more protesters, and there happens to be a Capitol Police Officer near the area, but certainly NOT OPENING the doors for more protesters to be "Waved In."

Prove me WRONG by actually posting video of a Capitol Police Officer opening an exterior door for entrance into the Capitol, and "Waving in the Protesters."
I have posted multiple links and you ignore them. I'm not wasting my time with you any longer.

So there was NO BAN.
Ah yes...liberal "selective memory"! Trump called for a ban on travel from China and the left went NUTS!

The two parties are very similar? Trump is similar to Biden? Pelosi is similar to Mike Johnson? Kamala is the same as Kristi Noem?

So stay home if they are the same.

I would hope when doing the right thing is obvious, both sides are similar.
I always do the right thing and vote for actual change, not status quo, we are heading the wrong way and you support party over country. It is easy to see.

That is simply NOT true.

You sure didn’t bother to look.

If I walked right by cops I’d think it was ok to be there.

1715358009088.png

"We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.“

- Brandon
Clearly this is about trump repeatedly calling it the "China Virus" etc.
I'm not saying trump was incorrect, he just has a very limited way to deliver a message, and the way he does it is very disturbing.

I don't recall many saying that the US should NOT stop travel from China.
I think we can all agree that travel being stopped from China was indeed a good idea.
But that didn't happen, and many were allowed to travel back to the USA.

I'm not saying trump was incorrect, he just has a very limited way to deliver a message, and the way he does it is very disturbing.

I think we can all agree that travel being stopped from China was indeed a good idea.

And here you are parsing words to try and ignore the facts.

Links are provided, and you twist yourself in knots to try and say "uh uh..."

Pathetic.

What a pathetic retard.

Forum List

Back