What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youngkin Comes Through For Virginia Taxpayers With Tax Rebate....Got my check today.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I received my $500.00 Virginia Tax Rebate today....Only Tax-Payers get them, if you did not pay Virginia income taxes you did not get one.

f 001 (3).JPG

The slimy dem-run Virginia senate would not approve a gas tax holiday so Youngkin did a end-around on them.

It's fully paid for by our surplus funds.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I received my $500.00 Virginia Tax Rebate today....Only Tax-Payers get them, if you did not pay Virginia income taxes you did not get one.

View attachment 701939

The slimy dem-run Virginia senate would not approve a gas tax holiday so Youngkin did a end-around on them.

It's fully paid for by our surplus funds.

Gun show weekend! :banana:

OP
1srelluc

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gun show weekend! :banana:
There's no deals at gun shows.....I might build up the ammo fort some. I know a guy that has a couple of cases of South African 7.62 NATO he wants to part with.....I have FALs to feed. ;)

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There's no deals at gun shows.....I might build up the ammo fort some. I know a guy that has a couple of cases of South African 7.62 NATO he wants to part with.....I have FALs to feed. ;)

It used to be that you could find some good deals if you got in early enough. But now the low-balling neckbeard vendors usually snarf up the good deals before they even open the doors. Then they mark the price up and put it on their table.

OP
1srelluc

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How dare they discriminate against the nonproductive.
LOL....There was a guy bitching about it this morning at the morning eatery. Of course he's the same one that was always bragging about not paying taxes. He just sat there and stewed.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List