Young Women: What Turns You On ?

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol
I never questioned it much. I always just looked for a nice lady that was bored and cured their boredom. Always been a winning strategy for me.

Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol
I never questioned it much. I always just looked for a nice lady that was bored and cured their boredom. Always been a winning strategy for me.

I bet you’ve never laughed a woman into bed

Henry Kissinger

I bet you’ve never laughed a woman into bed
Ya, that is the best way to cure their boredom. So you bet wrong. Cindy Lopper gave us the answer girls just wanna have fun. At least in the beginning . Laughing is not enough you also have to have the balls to make the offer of physical contact.

The big cheese. Top dog. The boss.

But as such you've declared "Women only". You've thus banned yourself.
Which, I must say, makes this the best thread you've ever started.

1. I will decide whom I ban.
2. I ban YOU. :biggrin:

Henry Kissinger

They shouldn't even be in the thread - but they can't keep their mouths shut.

heterosexual or lesbian lifestyle (no tran nutjobs please
You fuckers have quite a lifestyle and quite the mental health legal system to enforce it against other people against their will.
What other skeletons do you have in the closet? Rape and torture? Arranged accidents, premeditated heart attacks, murder-for-hire, and professional character assassination?

What turns women on (or people in general) is usually a pretty private thing.

I applaud women for telling their spouse or partner exactly what they like or what turns them on. But an old man asking women what turns them on gets pretty scary for most.

Typically it comes down to "None of your business".

Agreed. It seems logical that some women would feel that being asked such a question in a forum like this borders on "creepy".

heterosexual or lesbian lifestyle (no tran nutjobs please
You fuckers have quite a lifestyle and quite the mental health legal system to enforce it against other people against their will.
What other skeletons do you have in the closet? Rape and torture? Arranged accidents, premeditated heart attacks, murder-for-hire, and professional character assassination?

What is being forced against other people against their will?

Henry Kissinger

I haven't found too many women who believe in equality and claim they want to help me practice get really really good at full body massage.

Henry Kissinger

I haven't found too many women who believe in equality and claim they want to help me practice get really really good at full body massage.
Women say they want equality but expect special treatment. So it makes me wonder if they really want what they wish for.

Henry Kissinger

Women say they want equality but expect special treatment. So it makes me wonder if they really want what they wish for.
If I could afford a shining suit of armor in modern times, would I also want to hire the noble Art of the chastity belt maker as well?

Henry Kissinger

If I could afford a shining suit of armor in modern times, would I also want to hire the noble Art of the chastity belt maker as well?
The only cost for that shining suit of armor - in modern times or otherwise - is selflessness. And you shouldn't need a chastity belt maker because it is her mistake to make. As for you needing a chastity belt, that too is not needed if you do the right thing, the right way for the right reasons.

Forum List

Back