What to do when you're tired of politics?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I watch 30 min. ea. of FOX News and MSNBC everyday, it's all I can stand. They're both biased, and they both suck! I'm much happier working, studying and playing chess, going on long walks, cleaning out the garage, or playing my flute.

What about the rest of you? What do you like to do when you're tired of the political TV noise machine?

I've been without TV for over a year- I play one of my guitars (I now have 8) and read- coffee and cigarettes are the comp'ny I keep

I've been without TV for over a year- I play one of my guitars (I now have 8) and read- coffee and cigarettes are the comp'ny I keep

Coffee, cigarettes, and a pants-peeing fear of Da Jooooooos you mean.

1613078049623.png

Not mine. Samples of what I do.

Decaf & pipe(black cherry custom blend) & a Helmke Strad violin/fiddle(?) with a broken string. Before I broke the string trying to tune it my son taught me to play one stanza(?) of Mary Had A little Lamb on it. The violin/fiddle(?) would be better used by me as a weapon against a home intruder than anything else I could possibly do with it. Sad but true.

I watch 30 min. ea. of FOX News and MSNBC everyday, it's all I can stand. They're both biased, and they both suck! I'm much happier working, studying and playing chess, going on long walks, cleaning out the garage, or playing my flute.

What about the rest of you? What do you like to do when you're tired of the political TV noise machine?

I just don't watch any of it to begin with. I just hate democrats. I don't need more of a reason to hate them. They are irredeemable in my mind. I don't care for republicans much either but that is more indifference than hate.

And you think that publicly proclaiming your fear of DA JOOOOOOOS over and over day after day is?
day after day? Not really, only when there is evidence of jewry written- you, on the other hand have NO rebuttal other than personal attacks- is that what you teach kids in your alleged role as an educator?

And you think that publicly proclaiming your fear of DA JOOOOOOOS over and over day after day is?
day after day? ........

Day after day after day after day. Your OCD is severe, and your slavish submission to irrational fear is pathetic.
Not as pathetic as your public stupidity- backed by your public stupidity with NO rebuttal other than personal attacks about anything I post- 0, zilch, nada-

day after day? ........

Day after day after day after day. Your OCD is severe, and your slavish submission to irrational fear is pathetic.
Not as pathetic as your public stupidity- backed by your public stupidity with NO rebuttal other than personal attacks about anything I post- 0, zilch, nada-

Remember the story about the homeless mental patient on the floor of the subway car? He was always really, really insistent that he be taken seriously as well. Guess what, Hobo Joe?

Remember the story about the homeless mental patient on the floor of the subway car? He was always really, really insistent that he be taken seriously as well. Guess what, Hobo Joe?
Still no rebuttal to anything I post, stupid.

Please do tell us more about your little stories, Hobo Joe! You are so very, very important, and it's not at all a total waste of fucking time indulging a mental defective like you.
1613081585728.png

Please do tell us more about your little stories, Hobo Joe! You are so very, very important, and it's not at all a total waste of fucking time indulging a mental defective like you.
And you still have no rebuttal to anything I post- only personal attacks- that illustrates how stupid you really are-

I quit watching them years ago, I find better more constructive uses of my time. I enjoy cabbing rocks, playing poker or other card games, enjoy the grandkids and the shows they perform for us. If I really find a need to watch the news, I just go watch paint dry, it is a lot more entertaining and informative.

Forum List

Back